Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Ward

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To those deluded Palarse turds that cause a cancer on our board. We are now Premier League, we now have a squad to compete. The difference between you and us is quite simple.

Amex v Shithurst
Lancing Training Ground v Whatever shithole you lot train on.

May have taken us 5 years more to get there, but we have facilities, what do you have?

I can say, when you go down, you have nothing. Not a pot to piss in. So enjoy trying to patronise us on North Stand Chat. I think you'll be in for a bit of a shock.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Let me guess, you also believe Zaha would be a good back up for March and Benteke good back up for Hemed? ???

Listen old boy ,if you don't like the football talk on this Brighton forum ,may I politely ask you to f**ck off and comment on your own players on your own forum .

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Was excellent for us for a couple of seasons when he first joined, Has struggled the past two seasons though. He rarely gets into the opponents half and when he does his crossing is poor. But he is a steady defensive full back and with his experience he could do a job for you guys. Wish him well wherever he goes.

**** off with your reasoned posts...

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Was excellent for us for a couple of seasons when he first joined, Has struggled the past two seasons though. He rarely gets into the opponents half and when he does his crossing is poor. But he is a steady defensive full back and with his experience he could do a job for you guys. Wish him well wherever he goes.

I took this as a reasonable comment, not condescending, for what it's worth...? If we want a solid squad RB he could do a job. Don't think we'll be in for him though because we've actually heard of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
We will see won't we! I would have Bruno or Rosenior over Ward any day! What player you lot going to attack this season?

Rather have Bruno, when my Palace mate watches us, he always says that our right back is so much better than Ward. I know someone who was with him at Portsmouth and he says he is a good lad, but lacks real full back quality, not for me, have we not just brought some young Czech right back, plus Liam is pretty good there to be honest and don't think I could take any more signings this week. By the way where are the moaners today, gone very quite.......

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Rather have Bruno, when my Palace mate watches us, he always says that our right back is so much better than Ward. I know someone who was with him at Portsmouth and he says he is a good lad, but lacks real full back quality, not for me, have we not just brought some young Czech right back, plus Liam is pretty good there to be honest and don't think I could take any more signings this week. By the way where are the moaners today, gone very quite.......
Ah " my palace mate " routine again :)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
To those deluded Palarse turds that cause a cancer on our board. We are now Premier League, we now have a squad to compete. The difference between you and us is quite simple.

Amex v Shithurst
Lancing Training Ground v Whatever shithole you lot train on.

May have taken us 5 years more to get there, but we have facilities, what do you have?

I can say, when you go down, you have nothing. Not a pot to piss in. So enjoy trying to patronise us on North Stand Chat. I think you'll be in for a bit of a shock.

I love this post :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here