Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth away loyalty points dates

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Can't remember when we last won there.Lost every time i've been.

1989, 1995 and 2007 are the only occasions in the last 50 years.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Surprised the drop is so much for the second wave...........if there are any left Weds the online queue will be massive.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
It would be helpful if the club would explain how they calculate the first tranche in relation to the number of points. As I go to nearly all games and have over 400 do I really have to try and log on at nine?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I'm not sure. I've got full Amex history and went to about half the away games last season and have 292 points. Are there really more than 1300 people doing over half our away games? (Pre premier league)

It tends to be the same faces at away games for the last few years! I thought a fair few would be on 300+

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So you think the club just guess when they set the tiers rather than, you know, using the data that they have (and you don't)?

I'm more annoyed with the Barnet tickets going on sale at the same time. Which do you look to secure first bearing in mind its the usual lower west and east on sale only, so if you have a ST seat in these areas any chance of getting your usual seat means getting in quick. particularly at £10 as expect many to buy just for points.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here