Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we good enough for the premiership

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The Club have been building a a good team are we the fans going to step up and increase the noise or go quiet when the visitors score.
Can we win some penalties like Man united.
Let's get behind the team and cause the first shock of our season of dreams by beating City.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't see a problem with the atmosphere on Saturday it should be excellent...stomachs been in knots about it for a while ..it's when we are on a losing run ..that's when we as fans need to show our worth

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
aviva_premiership_rugby.jpg Scottish-Premishership.jpg

premier-league-review-new.jpg

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Woaahhh there! Man City are CL semi finalist material this season. Yes it's 11 v 11, anything can happen on the day etc etc, but let's be honest, this is a free go - we expect nothing from the game so anything will be a bonus. Even a narrow defeat would be worth brownie points.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We've seen a few promoted clubs survive the drop over the last few seasons so I don't see why we won't have a good crack at it.

Of course we are.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The point I am making we need to enjoy and get behind the club and players I am as excited now as when I watched us get promotion from the 4th Division I seen many ups and downs but always got behind my team.image.jpeg
Let's up the volume

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
The Club have been building a a good team are we the fans going to step up and increase the noise or go quiet when the visitors score.
Can we win some penalties like Man united.
Let's get behind the team and cause the first shock of our season of dreams by beating City.

But would it really be a shock? We are playing some damned fine football at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here