Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How high is your Albion mojo NOW

How is your Albion mojo on a scale of 1 to 10

• Total voters

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Having been an impatient fecker since the start of the off season with a very low Albion mojo due to slow transfer activity, I have now found my Albion mojo has rocketed.

I know plenty of you were pretty high anyway because of Premier League expectations but how is everyone feeling about the upcoming season a couple of days before kick off.

Genuine question (to you and a fair few others on here): why didn't you trust those in charge of recruitment to make the right decisions for the club?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Pretty much where I always was. Looking forward to next season, expecting it to be a bit of a struggle, but seriously expecting us to do a bit better than most pundits are saying. Can't really put a number on it.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Easily 10-WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE :albion2:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
After last Sunday's match and now these signing coming out of nowhere its climbing high and high all the time especially as Saturday is getting closer and closer

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
10 for me, clearly we have lone striker strategy in place which suits me fine, the only objective this season is survive and we look well equipped for that in my view.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gone from 8 to 9. The new striker(s) which will come will make it 10.

To be honest I think I should have gone 10 (since Sunday, none of us at home or work can think about anything else).

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Was going to go for 9 / 10 but can't be, imagine if we thrash City on Saturday with an amazing performance (OK it's not going to happen) That would be 10

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
10, we've been promoted and have everything to play for

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Nice 8. Sign a striker and cover for Kayal and it will be a 10

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'm up to 8 now. I'll be 9 once the striker is signed. Roll on Saturday.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I can't understand how anyone can fail to vote 10 - or at least 9 - in this poll! We are about to embark on our first season in the Premier League, have signed some exciting new players and have a home game against one of the best sides in the country in two day's time. If you can't get excited now, then....when?!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can't understand how anyone can fail to vote 10 - or at least 9 - in this poll! We are about to embark on our first season in the Premier League, have signed some exciting new players and have a home game against one of the best sides in the country in two day's time. If you can't get excited now, then....when?!

This is Brighton, they are a hard crowd to please, well they have been at just about every concert I've been to, so why should football be different? :lolol:

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Im so excited lm like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve. My mojo is 9 as lm going to give Mrs Snuggles 1 when she comes thru the door!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here