Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How high is your Albion mojo NOW

How is your Albion mojo on a scale of 1 to 10

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Having been an impatient fecker since the start of the off season with a very low Albion mojo due to slow transfer activity, I have now found my Albion mojo has rocketed.

I know plenty of you were pretty high anyway because of Premier League expectations but how is everyone feeling about the upcoming season a couple of days before kick off.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Still a relegation squad as of right now. Looking forward to new additions.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A steady 8. Could become a 9 if we sign a proper striker before the end of August.

A reality check will happen on Saturday when we suffer a drubbing. Leicester/Watford games will provide a proper idea of how the squad will fair.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The signings are all unproven in the Premier League but I am really excited by all of them, not a tired old money grabbing journeyman in sight :thumbsup:

It could all go pear shaped but I am now getting a good feeling about this season

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

I think the players we currently have will prove themselves to be prem-worthy. Any additions are a plus, and looks like we are making very good additions at that.

I much prefer our method of finding players that could be a success, rather than paying for overpriced players that have proven that they aren't prem standard (i.e. Huddersfield).

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
10 - I think the squad we finished the championship with was stronger than people seem to be giving them credit for and we have not become a bad side over the summer. The new signings look exciting and cannot wait to see them alongside last seasons stars.

Genuinely impressed that we seem to have a squad littered with players who want to prove a point and I think we will surprise a few people this season.

Roll on Saturday

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
7. It still seems unreal, the work over the summer in strengthening the squad (albeit a striker short) has been quietly impressive. I suspect that if we survive, it will be on the back on major contributions from Knockaert, Propper and Dunk, and that next summer could be a struggle to hold onto them as they will then be bracketed in the £30-40 million range, with more wealthy suitors wanting their services.

There have been some teething problems (ticket prices, ticket exchange, Seagulls TV) which have caused avoidable friction, but that will all be forgotten on Saturday.

In many respects the fixture will be a perfect circle, as City were the last club who we played at home in the old first division in 1983, and who relegated us that day (only to be relegated themselves the following Saturday at home to Luton).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Gone from 6 to 9. It would have been 8 on expectations alone (yes, deluded, I know), but it haas gone to 9 because even if we go down, the club has been smart with its recruitment and I cannot fault them, the apparent togetherness and attitude of our players, and everything.

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011
Went for 9. In an ideal world yes, we would have already had our striker. But after watching us against Atletico and the fact that the new season is here and we're in the Premier League, I cannot bloody wait till Saturday rolls around, there hasn't been much work done recently...

Edit: I am now a humongous great 10 after hearing about that Colombian geezer

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Gone from 6 to 7

Need to get Izquierdo over the line, and a striker in yet.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
10- after the AM match,I think we'll be comfortably mid-table!

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
2/3 strikers needed, then 7.5. need to see how we get on in the first 10 games.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
painters-radio.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here