Jose Izquierdo - ALL CONFIRMED - NEW RECORD SIGNING

7 Not allowed!
    I hear he's on his way to us for £15m

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Minister of Information

0 Not allowed!
      Currently in low level Belgium and Dutch press. Not sure of the original source as usual. Could be speculation.

Interesting times. A lot of money for a winger though.

Would have played with Matt Ryan.
      Last edited by Brighton Lines; 10-08-2017 at 06:25.
      I've lost my way. If anyone should find it, do return it quickly. I should imagine it quite rusty by now.

2 Not allowed!
      Left winger? Not sure we need any more wingers.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      We definitely need another winger in my book with Skalak/LuaLua currently fourth choice but would be very surprised if we were spending £15m on one.

2 Not allowed!
      Ah. I was going going to make a joke about him being a left winger but he actually is! What's that thing called where your name is the same as your job?
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Are people taking stupidity pills on here today or something

0 Not allowed!
      The clock's ticking on how long it will be before some hilarious palace fan suggests his surname sounds a bit queer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      Minister of Information

1 Not allowed!
      I've lost my way. If anyone should find it, do return it quickly. I should imagine it quite rusty by now.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      The original source of the article- http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1285/Voetba...source=dlvr.it

With dodgy google translation:

It's so far: Josť Izquierdo, the Golden Shoe 2016, leaves Club Brugge and is about to sign a contract for the Premier League, Brighton & Hove Albion, where he meets Mathew Ryan again.
      Club Brugge will pulverize the club record of outbound transfers, which has so far been named by Carlos Bacca, who moved to Sevilla for 9 million. Now Josť Izquierdo's transfer of 18 million euros is transferred to Club Brugge's greenhouse. The deal was made late last night, shortly before midnight, in a Brugs restaurant between Vincent Mannaert and a delegation from the English club.

The Colombian must still take medical tests today and the English Football Association must issue a work permit to Izquierdo. Non-EU players must strictly play 75% of the international team with their national team to obtain such a license. But Brighton can refer to a precedent: Racing Genkmiddenvelder Wilfred Ndidi received a work permit in Leicester in January, although he did not meet the requirements.

Josť Izquierdo (25) grew under Michel Preud'homme as the best football player in the Belgian field. The sympathetic Colombian knew last night does not make him feel good: "I want to thank God and Club Brugge," he said in a telephone response. "This is a beautiful step in my career. You will miss my jokes, but with Dennis the succession is assured. "

Club Brugge reached Izquierdo in the summer of 2014 for a 3.4 million of Once Caldas, in the Colombian highest class. He won with blue-black the cup, the national title, and the Super Cup. In February he was awarded the Golden Shoe. Izquierdo played his last game minutes for Club Brugge in Basaksehir, when he went to rest.

Club this morning - once again, if no kink gets in English cable - took 18 million and it already has a replacement with Dennis, the revelation of this season start.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Lines View Post
      Currently in low level Belgium and Dutch press. Not sure of the original source as usual. Could be speculation.

Interesting times. A lot of money for a winger though.

Would have played with Matt Ryan.
      Not really low level press. Het Laatste Nieuws is one of the more popular papers in Flanders (which covers Club Brugge):

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/2730/Club-B...ton-Hove.dhtml

Most other reports appear to be linking to this one, or copying and pasting.

Says a deal agreed "in principle", so not sure how certain that makes it.

€18 million quoted, which is more than £15 million at current exchange.
      Beer in the Netherlands - "Probably the best beer guide to the Netherlands ever written." - Trufflehound.
      Minister of Information

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Trufflehound View Post
      Not really low level press. Het Laatste Nieuws is one of the more popular papers in Flanders (which covers Club Brugge):

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/2730/Club-B...ton-Hove.dhtml

Most other reports appear to be linking to this one, or copying and pasting.

Says a deal agreed "in principle", so not sure how certain that makes it.

€18 million quoted, which is more than £15 million at current exchange.
      So the original source is a good one ? May have legs then.