Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We should sell him now before his value takes a plunge.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Well that's it job done. He's so good he can play left, right, as a false 10, a genuine 10, a reverse 01, a inverse 9 and a perverse 8 - all at the same time!

He that guuuuudd.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Done, finally.

izquierdo-signs.jpg

He looks a bit like Liam Rosenior.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
After watching his You Tube highlights(i know!) he looks like a great finisher from a central position. Wonder whether Chris is planning on trying José up top. Bags of pace. Thierry Henry Juventus to Arsenal springs to mind. If he's half as good...:bhasign:

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
After watching his You Tube highlights(i know!) he looks like a great finisher from a central position. Wonder whether Chris is planning on trying José up top. Bags of pace. Thierry Henry Juventus to Arsenal springs to mind. If he's half as good...:bhasign:

Had the same thought myself.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I really hope we are not expecting him to be our saviour? He needs time to settle in, learn how to wait for a pass to throw his head at and needs to learn the language and such phrases as " give me the fecking ball". " don't just aimlessly hoof it at me" " why is that bloke in the north stand booooooooing Murphy?" " where is the sun in this god forsaken country?"

Why would he worry about the sun ? Colombia is as wet as an otter's arsecrack.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
He is going to be a star for us. The confirmation email was received at 22.22pm.
Number 2 meaning – the meaning of number two is balance, harmony, peace, justice, cooperation, duality, intuition, patience and spirituality
Numerology will tell you this is a great signing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here