Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo - ALL CONFIRMED - NEW RECORD SIGNING

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Really excited about this, and to think we were being linked with Stewart fecking Downing at the start of the window.

And Robert Fecking Snodgrass.

We could have gone after overrated Tom Ince too but good things come to those who wait and this guy will challenge Knocky for the 'best winger at the club' accolade as well as his player of the season title!

Great work Mr Winstanley, Mr Barber, Mr Hughton and above all - Mr Bloom (not the gardner).

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Maybe a thinking of Izquierdo on the left, March on the right (which he prefers) and Knockaert with a free role behind a lone striker?

Absolutely not, it's about competition driving performance levels even higher.

They are completely drying the bed. Bunch of bed dryers.

Dry your bed mate....
I know it's hard to take but their mind has been made up
There's plenty more cash to be spent
Dry your bed mate
I know you want to make out everything's so gloomy
But you've got to STFU now

I think that the club has decided that EVERY PLAYER is a striker.

See also Lewis Dunk's free kicks last year.

It's going to play merry hell with the fantasy premier league player positions, we'll probably actually have 16 midfielders, 3 strikers and 2 keepers and 4 defenders.

He'll have been practicing those with a beach ball all summer.

That's way to heavy in comparison to the new PL ball, better off with an airflow ball as it would match the predictability.

Where does this leave Murphy,Lua Lua, March ,Skalak and Knockhaert

Kaz and one of Murph/Skalak on their bike and the others firmly looking over their shoulders and continually upping their game!

So far today's activity completely reverses my bed wetting (I'm one of the rare cases of someone who can show humility and hold hands up and say I was wrong) and I cannot wait to see us romp into this new season. Awesome.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Reminds me of that day when DEAN HAMMOND was amongst the signings and someone told NSC that Hammond was going to sign the day before it was announced by the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here