Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo - ALL CONFIRMED - NEW RECORD SIGNING

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
So if international clearance is not granted by noon today, does that mean he can't play tomorrow?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
So if international clearance is not granted by noon today, does that mean he can't play tomorrow?

He is not playing tomorrow regardless of clearance, according to CH.

Edit: no direct quote, but official site alludes to him playing some part V Barnet

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Edit: no direct quote, but official site alludes to him playing some part V Barnet

Oh great we'll win that game and ruin everything.

#TooBigForTheCups.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014

He won't play even if it is sorted in time...he hasn't trained with the squad yet....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

It's almost a direct quote - CH said in the press conference yesterday that it was 'too soon' for him to be included. He'll be in the squad for Watford I reckon, probably on the bench.

So now the work permit is sorted, once he comes back into the country is he allowed to train with the squad or do we still have to wait for the Belgium FA to sort out clearance.

Although I guess he will be too late today and the squad will be flying to Leicester tomorrow

Do they really fly to Leicester?

I just assumed they would

I'd be surprised. East Mids is the closest airport and is a similar distance to The King Power as the Amex is to Gatwick.

As the drive should be a comfortable 3 hours, I'd wager they are on the coach for this one. The cost of chartering a plane for what at besst would be a 30 min time saving would be mental

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'd be surprised. East Mids is the closest airport and is a similar distance to The King Power as the Amex is to Gatwick.

As the drive should be a comfortable 3 hours, I'd wager they are on the coach for this one. The cost of chartering a plane for what at besst would be a 30 min time saving would be mental

Three hours on a Friday, not sure about that. Half and hour to Gatwick, I believe the coach goes right onto the runway, half hour flight, half hour to the hotel, maybe a lot less if on route to Leicester. 90 minutes travel compared to maybe 4 hours couped up on a coach. No doubt we will see some photos soon from the players to see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here