Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo - ALL CONFIRMED - NEW RECORD SIGNING

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Very true. Comparing him to other sports reporters representing a diverse group of other sports world wide the guy is useless.

Blimey - you really have got a personal vendetta against Naylor. Such an odd fixation against a local journalist who seems to most people to do the best job he can in the circumstances.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Blimey - you really have got a personal vendetta against Naylor. Such an odd fixation against a local journalist who seems to most people to do the best job he can in the circumstances.

Which is astonishing for someone who lives in Australia, and never bought an (Evening) Argus in his life.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia

Naylor has done a great job all summer, quick to put any rumours to bed that aren't true. And when the time is right will confirm interest.

He's a local journo not some c*ck writing for the Sun (alan nixon) who will write up any old rumour for a story.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm going with he knows very little.

Sports Journos who aren't willing to put their reputation on the line for an exclusive aren't worth much.

I'm going with: he only posts when he has sound sources, and knows as much or more than anyone else outside the club. He doesn't follow the tabloid and click bait herd of recirculating endless bull.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
On the assumption it's pronounced Iz Key Eydo

To Keane's "Somewhere only we know"

So if you have a minute why don't we go
To the Amex to see Iz Key Eydo
He plays on the left wiiiiing
So why don't we go, Jo-se IIz Key Eydo

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
To "I need a Hero"

Jose Izquierdo
Jose Izquierdo on the left or the right
He looks so STRONG
and He looks so FAST
Sign him and I think we will be alriiigght

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
On the assumption it's pronounced Iz Key Eydo

To Keane's "Somewhere only we know"

So if you have a minute why don't we go
To the Amex to see Iz Key Eydo
He plays on the left wiiiiing
So why don't we go, Jo-se IIz Key Eydo

Pronounced - Is Scare Doh, but could still work.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He puts himself "on the line" every time he dismisses other "sports journos" stories as untrue.
So far he's done this dozens of times this summer. All true.
You've insulted him all summer. Not sure why.

Oh, I can help with that one. TB (and I'm not referring to our chairman here) is a libertarian, and one way libertarians exercise their unlimited liberty is to have scant respect for other human beings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here