Feb 25, 2009
I'm wet!
850c6436fa3f73537cfb91a97b8d10af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
In reality you are of course correct.

In my head, however, I've decided that Hughton has been inspired by Barcelona and for Messi, Neymar, Suarez read Knockeart, Brown and Izquierdo. Gross is obviously Iniesta in this equation...

I like your comparison and agree it seems he's trying to copy Barca. I think the positional comparisons are Knocky is Messi (lefty on the right), Izquierdo (or March) is Neymar (righty on the left) and Murray is Suarez. Brown covers any of the positions as needed. Only problem with the comparison is that Murray clearly is no Suarez (but then again as good as Knocky is he's no Messi either). But my point is pace is not an all-important requirement (is Suarez that fast?) for that central striker position. Agree Gross is Iniesta and I think Baldock will be shifted back to this AMC/support striker position as cover when he's fit.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
If you look at the paperwork on the table in the pic, you can see the Brighton logo. This is happening [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I like your comparison and agree it seems he's trying to copy Barca. I think the positional comparisons are Knocky is Messi (lefty on the right), Izquierdo (or March) is Neymar (righty on the left) and Murray is Suarez. Brown covers any of the positions as needed. Only problem with the comparison is that Murray clearly is no Suarez (but then again as good as Knocky is he's no Messi either). But my point is pace is not an all-important requirement (is Suarez that fast?) for that central striker position. Agree Gross is Iniesta and I think Baldock will be shifted back to this AMC/support striker position as cover when he's fit.

Yep, that makes perfect sense.

If this comes off that's some great business this week.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
The guy who has reported this is usually spot regarding Belgian transfers to the PL. From the picture and the detail provided in the article it seems as though the fee and personal terms have been agreed, assuming the medical goes well the only stumbling block could be the work permit.

Anyone know the likelihood of him NOT gaining one and the typical timescale it would take to get it sorted?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here