Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo - ALL CONFIRMED - NEW RECORD SIGNING

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Hardly a comparison! It's still a decision which somebody may have to make, and break it to a possibly very disgruntled young footballer. A very difficult task of man management, which I thankfully do not have to do. People - and not least football managers - get paid lots and lots of money for their management skills; not everyone possesses such skills.

A player earning 40k a week, playing his 1st season in the Prem is hardly going to moan about sitting on the bench this early in the season?

Football managers get paid loads because Football and money combined has gone absolutely crazy, not because Prem Football managers are highly skilled proffesionals. It's a pretty simple, easy job being a professional football manager. Let's not pretend they're brain surgeons.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought he looked great in his little cameo, the trick will be getting Knockaert, March and him in the same team.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8091429 said:
..................... Ryan .....................

Bruno ... Duffy ... Dunk ... Suttner

....... Stephens ... Propper .........

March ... Knockaert ... Izquierdo

........... Wunderstiker .................

Should i pronounce that guy upfront Wunderstiker with a German accent

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I seriously would love to know exactly how quick he is over 100m , ridiculously quick , as the track back sprint and tackle on Watford's winger showed yesterday.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
[tweet]900047601625640961[/tweet]

Why have I only just seen this? Amazing. Presumably already posted and hidden away in one of the 1000+ replies to this thread.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
He will be excellent .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You could see the fear in the Arsenal players faces as Izquierdo attacked them in open play.

Great signing. The player is on fire.

My boss is an Arsenal fan (yes, it’s been fun today) and asked me “who was that on your left wing? He was brilliant.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
People around me were watching Jose closely and in the first half they thought he was ill. Ill or not he's still box office.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here