Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to be on TV?

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
Here's your chance!

The message below received today.

If you're interested then please PM me, outlining in VERY BRIEF terms why you think you're the right person and where you're going to meet. Include a name and email address and I can forward them to Jeremy. You won't hear back from me.

Tim
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone

I’m a French journalist and I’m working for SFR Sport French broadcaster of the Premier Legaue for the TV.

I come to Birghton tomorrow to make a report on the club and on the city of Brighton.

I’m writing to you because I need to meet a group of Brighton fans which I can follow during the game against Manchester City next Saturday. I just want to follow the group before the game.

The plan is : follow the group and doing some interviews before the game, make a little presentation of your meeting point (Pub, Local etc...), going to the stadium with you and met you after the game.

I’m aware that the time is very short but it crucial for us to have a group to follow in order to make known the club across France.
Kind regards.

Jérémy Triquet

Journaliste Rédacteur / Reporter d’Images

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Here's your chance!

The message below received today.

If you're interested then please PM me, outlining in VERY BRIEF terms why you think you're the right person and where you're going to meet. Include a name and email address and I can forward them to Jeremy. You won't hear back from me.

Tim
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone

I’m a French journalist and I’m working for SFR Sport French broadcaster of the Premier Legaue for the TV.

I come to Birghton tomorrow to make a report on the club and on the city of Brighton.

I’m writing to you because I need to meet a group of Brighton fans which I can follow during the game against Manchester City next Saturday. I just want to follow the group before the game.

The plan is : follow the group and doing some interviews before the game, make a little presentation of your meeting point (Pub, Local etc...), going to the stadium with you and met you after the game.

I’m aware that the time is very short but it crucial for us to have a group to follow in order to make known the club across France.
Kind regards.

Jérémy Triquet

Journaliste Rédacteur / Reporter d’Images

Yes please, presume he's chucking in a ticket for the game?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Just send him to the Evening Star I'm sure he can tag along with someone..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here