Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I can only imagine that the figures quoted are based on appearances, goals, caps and sell on clause. Surely?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I must say his record in the Swiss Challenge League, is mighty impressive.....He could be the business. Or he could be a pile of shite....Lets hope he is the business and the scouts have got this one right. Massive step up in class for the lad. Needs to hit the ground running as well......Or maybe there's another striker still to come?

Well we can still get a loan player. Wouldn't totally discount it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Nope but come on he's only scored in one game out of 5 in the Swiss league this season. Obviously I will give him a chance but I have no expectation with this one.
Fourteen goals in eighteen games for FC Zurich since he joined them in January. Perhaps you needed a larger sample for your survey?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
From what I have seen, statistics and footage, the only worry for me is the work permit.
That said, I am sure that 'we' ( The Albion ) have considered that to the 'nth' degree and I am sure that the fee will very much be taken into account !

I suppose it's the 'Jose' situation but with knobs on !

Last edited:

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
TB just be just loving all this.If the gamble fails,well he has lost......If the guy is the real deal,then bingo !He keeps us up,and maybe doubles (plus ) his worth ........

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So NSC is unanimously in favour, excellent.

Last edited:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
TB has obviously pushed the panic button, very concerned that we are wasting a large chunk of money here.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
TB has obviously pushed the panic button, very concerned that we are wasting a large chunk of money here.
I'm pretty sure TB has done nothing of the sort - mainly because it is his money and panicking with it really doesn't seem like his style.

Rumours have been going around about this one for a while, so not a panic buy based on the last week or so at all. Homework will have been done, and the people who matter when it comes to these decisions will be happy that it is the right move.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Am very pleased with this signing. A big well done to the club for getting the deal over the line. It's looking as if we could have quite a pacey front line at this rate, which can only be a good thing given how our first two games panned out. One more striker to go please, and perhaps a midfielder too, and I'll be a happy chappy.

Good points.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here