Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If that were true then that would indicate hemed and baldock were both off

A gigantic IF in my opinion, just how many more strikers are we intending to sign? plus with all the brouhaha over the failed medical last year, if he has interest from other clubs, l'd be surprised if he was prepared to go through it all again.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
They said (after covering up their player had a known heart problem) that we were amateurish, I think Bloom would rather sign a player from Brentford than contact them again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikebha1963

May 13, 2014
Brian Owen says no anyway, so probly a story they have made up to drive the price up.
They said (after covering up their player had a known heart problem) that we were amateurish, I think Bloom would rather sign a player from Brentford than contact them again!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Signed for Levante.

and has played in 3 games with no goals.

Meanwhile Albion fans favourite Roger Marti has score 6 for Lavante in La Liga this season.

Don't blame me [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] started this.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
and has played in 3 games with no goals.

Meanwhile Albion fans favourite Roger Marti has score 6 for Lavante in La Liga this season.

Don't blame me [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] started this.

Shame. That’s the kind of firepower we should have had consistently not making the match day 18. Tsk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shame. That’s the kind of firepower we should have had consistently not making the match day 18. Tsk

We have that fire power, it's just the club paid an extra £5m for the privilege.

(although that'll all change in 28.5 hours time).

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Raph took the place of former Albion transfer favourite Roger Marti in the cup game against second division Lugo and did a Florin.
In fairness to Raph he was up against a keeper with better positional awareness that Krusty the Keeper Hennessy.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Another previous reported target Toko Ekambi scored FOUR for Villarreal v Almeria in the same competition last night.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Another previous reported target Toko Ekambi scored FOUR for Villarreal v Almeria in the same competition last night.

We have a history of tracking targets for a number of seasons, before finally getting our man. Ekambi will still be being monitored.

Villarreal are in real danger of getting relegated this season. I wouldn't be surprised if we were looking to pick up an Andone type bargain, should they go down.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Before anyone doubts that the club would be stupid enough to appoint Phil Neville......

Let's not forget we nearly spent 9 million on a Ghanaian postman.with a grand total of zero goals in la Liga last season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Before anyone doubts that the club would be stupid enough to appoint Phil Neville......

Let's not forget we nearly spent 9 million on a Ghanaian postman.with a grand total of zero goals in la Liga last season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks for that.

You proffer great scoops, but I don't follow your drift on this occasion :shrug: Care to elaborate?

I hope you're not suggesting the club is stupid.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here