Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

mike1901

May 12, 2017
could we do better in europe for 12mil ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Probly get Moses Daddy Simon for that, don't no if hes better, but appears to be more clubs after him.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
http://ghanasoccernet.com/fc-zurich-want-e15-million-from-brighton-for-ghana-striker-raphael-dwamena

FC Zurich are demanding €15 million from Brighton for Ghana striker Raphael Dwamena, GHANAsoccernet.com can reveal.

The Swiss side are re holding out for €15 million but Brighton would want to pay €10 million for the services of the highly-rated striker.

The newly-promoted English Premier League side tabled the offer last week as exclusively revealed by GHANAsoccernet.com but was knocked back by the Swiss side.

GHANAsoccernet.com sources say the Swiss side will only allow the striker to leave nothing short of a €15 million.

However, the Seagulls remain interested in the Ghana international, who has seen a remarkable career rise in just six months.

Manager Chris Hughton is a key admirer of the Ghanaian, who joined FC Zurich from Red Bull Salzburg in January and scored an impressive 12 goals in 18 games.

The Swiss side bought the striker for about £250,000 just six months ago from Austria Lustenau and would have made a decent profit of £7, 750,000 if they allowed him to move.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
http://ghanasoccernet.com/fc-zurich-want-e15-million-from-brighton-for-ghana-striker-raphael-dwamena

FC Zurich are demanding €15 million from Brighton for Ghana striker Raphael Dwamena, GHANAsoccernet.com can reveal.

The Swiss side are re holding out for €15 million but Brighton would want to pay €10 million for the services of the highly-rated striker.

The newly-promoted English Premier League side tabled the offer last week as exclusively revealed by GHANAsoccernet.com but was knocked back by the Swiss side.

GHANAsoccernet.com sources say the Swiss side will only allow the striker to leave nothing short of a €15 million.

However, the Seagulls remain interested in the Ghana international, who has seen a remarkable career rise in just six months.

Manager Chris Hughton is a key admirer of the Ghanaian, who joined FC Zurich from Red Bull Salzburg in January and scored an impressive 12 goals in 18 games.

The Swiss side bought the striker for about £250,000 just six months ago from Austria Lustenau and would have made a decent profit of £7, 750,000 if they allowed him to move.
That'll be £20m by the end of the transfer window, might as well buy in England where the value of stirling is so low. :facepalm:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Fine. Hope Uncle Tony plays hard-ball.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Think we are running out of time to play hardball..they admitted last week that we will have to pay big fees and over odds for certain players...
This has feeling of suttner deal...no agreement THEN boom done!!
FC Zurich are the only possible losers. They either accept making a profit of £8 or £9M (spend £250K and get 10M euros back).....or get nothing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Think we are running out of time to play hardball..they admitted last week that we will have to pay big fees and over odds for certain players...
This has feeling of suttner deal...no agreement THEN boom done!!
At not point have Zurich said he's not for sale, only not at that price.

If this is genuine, they'll be just as twitchy as the Albion to get the deal done as the cuckoo clock ticks down.

I believe, if my translation of google translate is correct, recently an injury caused Zurich to miss out on another big money pay day.
If this is the deal the club wants, they'll get it done.

As said elsewhere to me it seems a little too much of a coincidence that the Albion are reported again to be after fellow Ghanaian Moses Simon, in Ghent.
T'is a blinking competition, between Switzerland and Brighton, with Belgium as bait, or the other way round.

Either way we all know lizards don't blink.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that we will possibly go back this weekend with a slightly improved offer taking i to £9m and tell them take it or leave it we are going no higher. It was obvious they would reject the first offer and that wouldnt be our final offer.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Reminds me of Mike Small. First Division quality though ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here