Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, no we really did play very badly.
Oh.
Press reports were accurate in my opinion. I'm not a classic doom and gloom merchant at all but we showed no belief whatsoever against Leicester. That is what needs to change if we are to have a chance this season.
So what do we need to do to change things? Are our players good enough? Can you see signs that Propper will do a good job, or have we made a terrible decision to bring him here?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It isnt the fact that we have lost 2 difficult league games but in 3 games played this season so far we have had 1 meaningful shot by Tilley which went in but in the other the keepers could have had a cup of team while playing. That is where the problem lies.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It isnt the fact that we have lost 2 difficult league games but in 3 games played this season so far we have had 1 meaningful shot by Tilley which went in but in the other the keepers could have had a cup of team while playing. That is where the problem lies.

I give up. :shootself

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I didnt think it came out like that, One minute CH said he would be playing against Barnet then it was revealed that his clearance hadnt come through so he wouldn t be.

But it did come out like that. I have just shown you. The blue words are links to the relevant articles from the official site.

Again, why can't you ever just admit you are wrong?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Oh.
So what do we need to do to change things? Are our players good enough? Can you see signs that Propper will do a good job, or have we made a terrible decision to bring him here?

At the moment I think it is just lack of belief. Too many players are taking the safety first approach in possession, so much passing backwards and sideways. Stop doing that and I think we will have a chance.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
At the moment I think it is just lack of belief. Too many players are taking the safety first approach in possession, so much passing backwards and sideways. Stop doing that and I think we will have a chance.
But the first goal against Leicester in the first minute was on the back of a Brighton attack.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Hopefully with the pace added and Knocky on the way back, we will now have more of an outlet going forward, taking the pressure off a little.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I didnt think it came out like that, One minute CH said he would be playing against Barnet then it was revealed that his clearance hadnt come through so he wouldn t be.
But it did come out like that. I have just shown you. The blue words are links to the relevant articles from the official site.
Trying to be impartial here - the last link says that he may play if the international clearance comes through. So at that point (on Sunday) he wasn't yet clear to play.

Again, why can't you ever just admit you are wrong?
Well that's another matter.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
But the first goal against Leicester in the first minute was on the back of a Brighton attack.

Indeed. Then we never really looked like we believed we could get back in to it. Last season we conceded a goal and the players kept playing the same way, kept trying, kept pushing to the very last minute. I did not see that Saturday.

Two tough games played admittedly and I am far from thinking we are doomed. I would just like to see some proper intent to score and belief that we can win from the team on Saturday.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Dwamena, 21, has also agreed personal terms with the newly-promoted English Premier League side.

And the club's sporting chief Thomas Bickel is satisfied with the arrangement.

"Everyone is satisfied, so it is good news," says FCZ sports team coach Thomas Bickel.*The good news is that: Dwamena may go, sooner than everyone had expected.

The Ghana international is currently in the UK to undergo a medical.

http://ghanasoccernet.com/fc-zurich-chief-bickel-satisfied-with-dwamena-deparutre-to-brighton*

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Now Now, BG although at times can lets say rub me up the wrong way, he is above all a Huge BHA fan as we all are and I will always love him for it.
Yeah but his inane responses always litter the end of most threads. Perhaps NSC should have a daily post limit, then if i look at about 10 am BG will have reached the limit and the constant regurgitation of the same misinterpreted information will cease.

And yes, it's good he supports the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here