Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bruno is an exception. He has natural born Pope potential. When Bruno finally retires, I think in honour, he should be made a saint.
He has to perform a miracle first.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can we expect him to be paraded tomorrow evening or possibly if a medical etc is done and no international clearance problems possibly a sub appearance. I know it is jumping the gun but what is the deadline for signing and playing tomorrow.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Can we expect him to be paraded tomorrow evening or possibly if a medical etc is done and no international clearance problems possibly a sub appearance. I know it is jumping the gun but what is the deadline for signing and playing tomorrow.

He'll need a work permit and international clearance first.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Oh well if this is the main man we've been waiting on upfront we are getting relegated. Harsh but fair !

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
These "he takes his religion seriously' comments are very stupid indeed. What religious person doesn't take their religion seriously?
Makes sense.
Yeah, I go to church every week, but I don't take it seriously, it's just a load of fun to me, nothing serious. It's probably not true either but I do love to pay the Church a visit.
Actually this reminds me of one of Hove's last priests. He said he used to only go along to church for a bit of Christmas tinsel (as an adult this is), and ended up becoming a priest. So I guess plenty of religiousish people don't take it that seriously.

Anyway, it's time we all took it more seriously, we need god on our side right now.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The rather brief statement:
"Brighton & Hove Albion can confirm that the club has reached agreement with FC Zurich for the permanent transfer of Ghanaian international, Raphael Dwamena, subject to work permit and international clearance.
The 21-year-old striker has also agreed personal terms with the club and is now awaiting clearance to travel to the UK for his medical."
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2017/august/albion-agree-terms-for-raphael-dwamena/

Presumably won't be available until after international break

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here