NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I fully realize and was just hinting that there was as much chance of Southend or Exeter doing it as Norwich.

You're repartee is too subtle for me!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm so excited I don't think I can wait to start the thread entitled:-

Dwemena is a shitehouse waste of money.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Dog and Duck most of that opposition, will reserve judgement until I have seen him play half a dozen games

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He should be with us tomorrow for medical and sign with a bit of luck everything will be complete by end of week also maybe the other player we are working on will be with us to.

Oh yeah? Know something we don't? ???

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
This kid looks big and strong and has decent feet.

The worry is that he played in the second tier of Austrian football last year (equivalent to League 2 or even the Conference) and has only only played 18 games with FCZ - and they play at a level equivalent to the bottom of the Championship / top of League 1.

Here is hoping he is on the way up because this smacks a bit of Ricky van Wolfswinkel who Hughton signed at Norwich - and guess where he is playing now - with Basel in the same league as FCZ.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Here is hoping he is on the way up because this smacks a bit of Ricky van Wolfswinkel who Hughton signed at Norwich - and guess where he is playing now - with Basel in the same league as FCZ.

How is this anything like van Wolfswinkel? This is a huge gamble but exciting. Wolfswinkel was a well known player that didn't perform as expected.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hopefully he'll do a job better than Nzuzi Toko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gee, I wonder if Tony and the recruitment team thought about that before they spunked millions of pounds. Let's hope he comes with a money back guarantee eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here