Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Could he be given the Adam El-Abd song? Just his surname of course.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm not sure the club can do right in some people's eyes.

The club wouldn't have spent this money without doing some extensive research on the young lad, sadly the transfer market has become hugely inflated over the past few months and reality is the club have probably spent over what they expected for him, but he's young, he's scored goals on a regular basis and without question has a huge amount of potential, wages will be sensible and he gives us another dimension up front in terms or height and pace combined.

I'm excited and pleased the club have taken this approach, I'd rather him than some other the other names banded about over the summer (Austin, Negredo, Long, Wood) who I can guarantee would have been at least double the wages we are paying.

I recall some people questioning the arrival of Knockeart, Duffy and even Murray, all players which have proved to be astute signings for the club, hopefully this addition will be no different.

There were plenty of Baldock haters in the first year or two too.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A diversion to this airport is far more likely than your suggestions given more recent events....

View attachment 88414

**** me, even if you were seriously addicted to rain, Shirley Bassey, places called Swansea and doing sheep up the Gary, one look at that would have you booking a flight home before you could say "pretty shitty city".

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Must be the first young striker we have signed for the first team (not dev squad) since Ashley Barnes unless my brain is letting me down (which is very possible).

Is tall, looks pretty quick and has a great left foot. Don't care what others think, I am excited.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Ah - the man with lead boots. I have never seen a big man so bad in the air.

I know, but slow that goal down and lay down some euro pop, how you say? 'Sheet' and MAN he's going to be worth a few bob that lad.

;)

It's frankly amazing that Mark Gall would probably fetch 5-10 squillion in today's market.

Perry Digweed making Ryan look like a world beater.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Some seriously negative comments on the BBC website.

Do I detect a hint of striker envy?

I thought NSC was bad but I'll probably smear my bollocks in honey and walk in to a bear cage before I hit the "view comments" button on the BBC site again.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
I thought NSC was bad but I'll probably smear my bollocks in honey and walk in to a bear cage before I hit the "view comments" button on the BBC site again.

I did enjoy reading that "Brighton don't deserve to be in the Premier League" a few weeks ago.

Damn us and our pesky promotion! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here