Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
If it wasn't for the price I would say he is going straight into the development team.
Yes he has scored a lot of goals but the league's he has scored these goals are quite weak in comparison to the Championship, let alone the Premier League.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
If it wasn't for the price I would say he is going straight into the development team.
Yes he has scored a lot of goals but the league's he has scored these goals are quite weak in comparison to the Championship, let alone the Premier League.

I'm sure plenty said that about Ulloa..

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
- A shit league does not mean he is not good.
- The price tag is unknown
- We've seen a grand total of 2 minutes of game time from YouTube, the scouting team have seen hours of him

I have complete trust in our recruitment team at this point. They've not put a foot wrong in a long time now. If they think this guy is worth it and Tony can afford it and Chris wants him in the squad. I am on board.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
- We've seen a grand total of 2 minutes of game time from YouTube, the scouting team have seen hours of him

I have complete trust in our recruitment team at this point. They've not put a foot wrong in a long time now. If they think this guy is worth it and Tony can afford it and Chris wants him in the squad. I am on board.

Precisely this

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It is this simple.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
The only way we will find out if he, or any player can cut it in the premier league is to try them. Some won't quite make the grade whilst others might excel. The recruitment team seem to be doing a fine job under Chris identifying the exact player for the exact position. If they think a player is good enough to fit in with how Chris wants to set the team up then lm fine with that. In fact lm quite excited by the fact that we are targeted relatively unknown players from across Europe for very reasonable sums compared to some of the over rated, over priced premier league fringe players that are surplus to other clubs. I feel we've made some very astute signings this transfer window and l feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for Saturday! Tony, Chris and the rest of the Albion hierarchy haven't really put a foot wrong since they've been here, so whoever they feel they should sign, has my backing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
As I have said on other threads, TB and CH both think there is better Value for money in attacking midfielders and wingers than strikers. For this reason spending more on Jose Izquierdo and less on Raphael Dwamena, a youngster to compete with Murray and Hemed, makes sense

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here