Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I hope you're right. Great stats. We will see...

Great stats in the Austrian and Swiss 2nd divisions. He's scored 2 goals this season in one game none in the other 3. The top scorer in Switzerland is the infamous Ricky van wolfswinkle !

This still looks like a crazy gamble.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Great stats in the Austrian and Swiss 2nd divisions. He's scored 2 goals this season in one game none in the other 3. The top scorer in Switzerland is the infamous Ricky van wolfswinkle !

Maybe, but 34 goals in his last year or so for club and country in 41 appearances (according to Wikipedia) is impressive. He's 21 years old, worth a punt IMO.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Maybe, but 34 goals in his last year or so for club and country in 41 appearances (according to Wikipedia) is impressive. He's 21 years old, worth a punt IMO.

A punt would be 1-3m ..this could a very expensive mistake at 10m+

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
A punt would be 1-3m ..this could a very expensive mistake at 10m+

Not really, it's peanuts in the premier league. Bloom's a gambler, he knows what he's doing. Just my opinion I'm not starting arguments.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Looks like the Manu deal all over again

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing

If his mind has been on a move I'm surprised he even scored those (unless he did a 'Duffy').

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Manu was a 10th of the price !

And we have 10x the cash we did back then? TBH I've not followed thread from the start so he may well be a donkey but like I said, the stats look promising! Out of interest, what where Elvis' stats prior to joining us? I have no idea but may look it up.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Natural hesitance at the price v his experience. But the club are the ones who know him best. I've got doubts, but I haven't watched endless hours of footage.

Anyway, we don't know if it's even happening.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
And we have 10x the cash we did back then? TBH I've not followed thread from the start so he may well be a donkey but like I said, the stats look promising! Out of interest, what where Elvis' stats prior to joining us? I have no idea but may look it up.

21 goals in 67 apparently

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

I get the feeling Manu's issue was his attitude, rather than his ability.

A lesson for our recruitment team that has hopefully been learnt from.

From what I have read Dwamena is deeply religious and has a great attitude.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is this the striker Barber was alluding to on BT sport or the 'possibly another' player? Perhaps there is someone else too?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Is this the striker Barber was alluding to on BT sport or the 'possibly another' player? Perhaps there is someone else too?
Very good question....my money is on 4 more in.. striker, attacking midfielder/striker, defender and keeper..

Have a feeling that RD could b the striker but will cost us about 12mill...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here