Page 113 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1489

Thread: Raphael Dwamena

  1. #1121
    Members Stat Brother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    West west west Sussex
    Posts
    38,143


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conelli98 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Niasse on loan and up the bid by £3m for Zohore! Simples...
    Dull as dishwater, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

    Reluctantly I'm in -
    “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
    http://app.strava.com/clubs/north-stand-geeks
    Fantasy Vuelta - League Name: NSC Geeks League Code: 68204709

    .

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #1122
      PROD with the PROD
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Posts
      2,600


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TSB View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Eh?
      Didn't he fail a medical?
      My vision is augmented.
    • #1123
      August &Everything After whitelion's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2003
      Location
      Southwick
      Posts
      10,545


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TSB View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The medical was completed days ago.

      Haha
      Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Gator Goose Collison? Is that some American cousin of mine I don't know about?
    • #1124
      Captain Hindsight TSB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Lansdowne Place, Hove
      Posts
      15,272


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by whitelion View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Haha
      Well, you'd think, wouldn't you? Given that we were due to have a work permit meeting today!!!
      Ashley Barnes Fan numero UNO http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_1974553c.jpg
      Every single second, someone starts a thread on Glenn Murray. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    • #1125
      August &Everything After whitelion's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2003
      Location
      Southwick
      Posts
      10,545


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      A joke I hope. Ban the idiot.
      Zebedee was a character from Magic Roundabout.
      Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Gator Goose Collison? Is that some American cousin of mine I don't know about?
    • #1126
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Location
      Valhalla
      Posts
      17,581


      0 Not allowed!
      Hope he sorts out his health issues.
      Out of contract June 2018 : Maenpaa, Bruno, Bong, Rosenior, Hunemeier, Sidwell, Ince, LuaLua, Hemed
    • #1127
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      patcham
      Posts
      1,219


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by boik View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      But you say "we have left it late" as if that was a deliberate policy by the club. I would stake a lot of money on the fact that the club didn't WANT to leave it late. As McMillan said "Events dear boy, events". Still, you carry on criticising, as is your right. Or is it "only your opinion" as the moaners seem to say.
      So you are saying no one is allowed to be critical. For what's it worth I am desperate for us to survive at this level. We have however made it harder.
    • #1128
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      BN1
      Posts
      11,519


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TSB View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The medical was completed days ago.

      Again, can't take anything you say with ANY credit.
    • #1129
      Captain Hindsight TSB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Lansdowne Place, Hove
      Posts
      15,272


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by saafend_seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Again, can't take anything you say with ANY credit.
      Yeah, like you thought any different. And I was one of many to say words to that affect.

      It's just common sense that you'd conduct a medical before arranging, and making public, a work permit hearing. But seemingly not.

      But it's very easy to turn up late and pick holes, isn't it.

      Bet you're always spot on with your match predictions two hours after the event.

      In closing: my interest into what you believe or credit is limited.
      Ashley Barnes Fan numero UNO http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_1974553c.jpg
      Every single second, someone starts a thread on Glenn Murray. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    • #1130
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      790


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bra View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So you are saying no one is allowed to be critical. For what's it worth I am desperate for us to survive at this level. We have however made it harder.
      I said you can carry on criticising if that what floats your boat. Lots of people seem to be criticising the club for leaving it late, I'm just pointing out that it is extremely unlikely that they deliberately left it late. These things are very complicated and probably go wrong more often that they go right.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •