Reminder to supporters - email from the club today!

0 Not allowed!
    Looks like they really mean it this time!

REMINDER TO SUPPORTERS

Finally, supporters are reminded that tickets are strictly non-transferable and any transfer or resale of tickets is illegal (under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006).

The club has a zero tolerance policy with regards to this and anyone found to be breaking the law is liable to face criminal prosecution and would be banned indefinitely from purchasing home and away match tickets.
    I hope you meet someone your height, so you can see eye to eye with someone as small as you!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Just trying to prevent Man City fans buying tickets in the home stands I reckon.
      Out of contract June 2018 : Bruno, Bong, Rosenior, Hunemeier, Sidwell, Ince, LuaLua, Hemed
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      perhaps it's with the focus of being able to take action against the transferor in the event of the transferee causing trouble.

What else is the club supposed to do, promote/turn a blind eye to an illegal activity?

(ps - not intended to be a dig at you SSE)
      never forget what Stanley, Archer and Bellotti did

0 Not allowed!
      Funny that we are still allowed to pass out tickets around in the 1901 if they're that bothered about it. Can't stand gobby away fans in the home end though, I've had a few problems last season, can only see it being worse this year.
      worshipping Omiros

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wellesley View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Funny that we are still allowed to pass out tickets around in the 1901 if they're that bothered about it. Can't stand gobby away fans in the home end though, I've had a few problems last season, can only see it being worse this year.

Too fecking right! Hate those away fans in our end..pwopa bad it is.

Come on town!
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado