Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City fans

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
MarsLlama is my favourite poster on there so far:

"The BHAFC forum is utter shite, they literally talk about everything except their own football club on there"

:lol:

To be fair most City fans didn't agree with him, they sounded quite reasonable to me. Sounds like the poster is just a kid.

I see our very own Perseus is on there giving them advice. :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
On the last big shop, I thought I was being cunning:-

Buy shite biscuits so I'll eat less.

It turns out Malted Milk's aren't that bad, they're certainly a robust dunker :lol:

There was a good joke developing after 'cunning' but you needed an Irishman in there somewhere.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's about time we had a favourite biscuit and best sexual position thread again.
Anyway the answer is Bourbon and missionary.

Chocolate digestive and reverse Cowboy. (Mackenzie and I have the same taste.)

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
MarsLlama is my favourite poster on there so far:

"The BHAFC forum is utter shite, they literally only talk about biscuits not even their own football club on there"

:lol:

Soon to be edited to the above.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I've just read that City thread and was so impressed by the lack of Billy big bollocks you get from many clubs in the Championship. Most showed us more respect than I was expecting. I've not taken too much notice of the Premier League for obvious reasons in the past but if for some reason we don't win the title :)lolol:) I hope they do.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Adequate dunking opportunities with that one for sure.

I think you'll find that doggie always leads to a premature custard cream.

I don't suppose bestiality should nessersarily be outlawed from this thread.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Seem a good bunch to me.

A lot more confident in our team that most of us
''This will not be an easy game. Promoted team, bouncing atmosphere, if we don't start quickly then we'll have a tough time as they grow in confidence. I'm going for a tough fight and a 1-0 win late in the game, nail biting on day one.''

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've just read that City thread and was so impressed by the lack of Billy big bollocks you get from many clubs in the Championship. Most showed us more respect than I was expecting. I've not taken too much notice of the Premier League for obvious reasons in the past but if for some reason we don't win the title :)lolol:) I hope they do.

Agreed, very decent thread that. Lots of 4 and 5-0 predictions, but can't really blame them for that.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
We are up against a different type of fan this season.
These guys are seasoned PL and European fans, they take 1000,s hundreds of miles on a Tuesday night and fill away ends with 1000's that could not get tickets.
They are well organised on all things away, including right across Europe, season in season out.
OK, there are more smaller clubs in the PL recently, but the big boys are different gravy.
Some will be good fun on the train or in the concourses after the match, some not so, Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham and Spurs spring to mind.
We have good away support but it will be interesting to see if we fill away ends up North especially mid week.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
ca4476db6af2dafd525a117e80079877.jpg
539f9bcf2ef7824ab9017024e2e253cd.jpg
ba9090d64a1c766d95eb9bbdb1c55d69.jpg

Take your pick [emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills