Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City fans

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'm a bit surprised that we haven't had the usual 'city fan in peace' type three on here, asking about transport, pubs, parking etc...

Or are they all, staying at home and watching it on the box?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Most probably live local

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
I'm a bit surprised that we haven't had the usual 'city fan in peace' type three on here, asking about transport, pubs, parking etc...

Or are they all, staying at home and watching it on the box?

Perhaps it's because they all share the opinion of this bloke, who posted the below on their bluemoon forum pre-match thread:

"The BHAFC forum is utter shite, they literally talk about everything except their own football club on there."

Did make me chuckle.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Nobody has put a link yet of the Man City forum, probably predicting at least a 3 goal win and homophobic jokes.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Seem like a decent bunch of lads, good luck to them.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Most probably live local

Always puzzles me when people trot out this line. We hear it when we play Leeds and Newcastle as well. You really think the majority of their 3,000 travelling fans live local to Sussex? How do you think they all manage to get tickets? Do all the fans based in the South have enough loyalty points, or however they do it?

I absolutely guarantee that most of them do not live local.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Perhaps it's because they all share the opinion of this bloke, who posted the below on their bluemoon forum pre-match thread:

"The BHAFC forum is utter shite, they literally talk about everything except their own football club on there."

Did make me chuckle.

I like football stuff on a football forum but really, what the hell is there to talk about all day, every day? Not even Citeh, Liverpool, ManU, et al have enough to talk about all the time.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
MarsLlama is my favourite poster on there so far:

"The BHAFC forum is utter shite, they literally talk about everything except their own football club on there"

:lol:

Was just about to post that. Very funny, and pretty accurate.

(Not the bit about he forum being shite, Bozza).

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

It's about time we had a favourite biscuit and best sexual position thread again.
Anyway the answer is Bourbon and missionary.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's about time we had a favourite biscuit and best sexual position thread again.
Anyway the answer is Bourbon and missionary.

On the last big shop, I thought I was being cunning:-

Buy shite biscuits so I'll eat less.

It turns out Malted Milk's aren't that bad, they're certainly a robust dunker :lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I think there were 1 or 2 a few weeks back but, yes, it is uncharacteristically quiet.

I was speaking to Ric, the chap that runs Blue Moon, a few weeks ago as it happens. And a very helpful chap he is too.

I think they have as much off-topic stuff as we do but, like most football forums, discussions sit in their own categorised sub-forum.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here