Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Failed Blog

My Failed Blog

4 Not allowed!
    Yesterday I posted a thread on this forum about potential new strikers Brighton could sign titled: "Brighton's Striker Problem". At the end of the post I put a sentence about a similar (but longer) post I had made on my blog. Overall this thread didn't go down well with many of the NSC faithful. I can understand this and I respect them but do think some of what was said was a touch out of line. As well as this I did receive some constructive criticism and some very kind support.
    Since posting the thread "Brighton's Striker Problem" I deleted the blog. To anyone concerned this wasn't anything todo with any responses I got on my post; instead something entirely unrelated. I am thinking of making a similar blog, but would do things the right way... asking bozza for permission to link it on this website e.t.c. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other ways to get my blog out there?
    Thanks

• North Stand Chat

advertising

The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar

8 Not allowed!
      I don't think you need permission to link to the blog. You aren't aiming to get commercial benefit from the blog, so are hardly using NSC as a marketing tool, and ultimately you are an Albion fan.

Don't be disheartened and ignore the snarky comments. There's a lot of piss taking on NSC, and it is usually without personal malice, although can appear to be otherwise if you are on the receiving end.
      Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TheGuidetoBHAFC View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yesterday I posted a thread on this forum about potential new strikers Brighton could sign titled: "Brighton's Striker Problem". At the end of the post I put a sentence about a similar (but longer) post I had made on my blog. Overall this thread didn't go down well with many of the NSC faithful. I can understand this and I respect them but do think some of what was said was a touch out of line. As well as this I did receive some constructive criticism and some very kind support.
      Since posting the thread "Brighton's Striker Problem" I deleted the blog. To anyone concerned this wasn't anything todo with any responses I got on my post; instead something entirely unrelated. I am thinking of making a similar blog, but would do things the right way... asking bozza for permission to link it on this website e.t.c. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other ways to get my blog out there?
      Thanks
      Twitter is a good starting point.
      Lets all do the conga

18 Not allowed!
      Good luck mate. Ignore the cretins on here. I was embarrassed by some of the abuse you got.
      KobanÓ liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL
      Half Hawaiian Half Greek Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Thanks
      I read your blog post yesterday evening before it was removed and didn't have a chance to comment. I found it interesting as you'd clearly done some research into potential targets that I'd never even heard of. Keep writing and doing your research and don't listen to the idiots on here who have nothing better to do than make snide remarks about other's hard work
      PURA VIDA MAE
      Once Dolphin, Now Seagull Dorset Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Can you copy and paste it into this thread as it sounds like it was worth a read
      Pretentious,moi?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
      Good luck mate. Ignore the cretins on here. I was embarrassed by some of the abuse you got.
      well said
      We've come here to pay our respects to Great Aunt Nellie. She brought us up properly and taught us loyalty
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      If you meet certain conditions you can apply for your site to appear on www.newsnow.co.uk - this site brings in a lot of hits when you publish an article. There are other similar networks that also exist.

5 Not allowed!
      Overall this thread didn't go down well with many of the NSC faithful.
      Overall NSC do have a lot of posters who think 'I am better than you'.
      Try not to let it bother you.
      30k post doesn't mean diddly squat although some think it does.
      A new revolution, Blooming marvellous scenes -

1 Not allowed!
      It depends what your overall goal for the blog is... without that knowledge it's hard to comment.