Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets remaining for West Brom

Last dregs now. Even the disable seats are dissapearing so maybe open to all?

Just 3 pairs at this time. 2 in S1G and 1 in S1G. Still no new on the exchange opening nor any extra seats in S1F.

16 in the North - All front row/disabled
11 in the WSL - 5 front row/disabled
37 in the ESL - All are 3 are family
2 on the Shelf
4 in the ESU
38 in The South

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Game is currently all but "sold out". Only the last few dregs of tickets (family and disabled areas + single seats) remain.

Presumably the Ticket Exchange is not active yet because the club know they have other tickets of their own still to release and sell?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Game is currently all but "sold out". Only the last few dregs of tickets (family and disabled areas + single seats) remain.

Presumably the Ticket Exchange is not active yet because the club know they have other tickets of their own still to release and sell?

This is just it, they won't open it when there's a chance of more sales, which I guess is fair enough.

It'll sell out tonight/tomorrow by which time it will be too late for the exchange.

I guess we can expect this from most Cat C games.

Looks like no ticket exchange for this one now.

East Upper: 16 (2 are disabled, 5 pairs available)
East Lower: 29 (all family area)
East 1901: 9 (£95 with lounge access)
North: 15 (all bar one are front row disabled)
West Lower: 6
West Middle 1901: 36 (£95 with lounge access)
South: 26 (4 pairs remain)

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Just 50x 1901 tickets remaining other than:

8x standard tickets in Upper East
2x disabled in Lower East

Are these lounge tickets available because of some moving over to the new S2A section?

Kubes

Jan 6, 2010
Mrs Kubes has just come back from listening to a talk at Sussex Uni with two tickets for ESU. Bless her we have been very tight for spending recently and it's a lovely treat!
Kubes

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I am on holiday and will miss the game. I have been waiting for the ticket exchange to open to get a couple of vouchers to spend in the shop. Now, two tight mates will get the pleasure of attending the game for free! :ohmy:
They really need to sort this exchange out, even if it is to put them on pre sell out. And it is two seats together! :facepalm:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am on holiday and will miss the game. I have been waiting for the ticket exchange to open to get a couple of vouchers to spend in the shop. Now, two tight mates will get the pleasure of attending the game for free! :ohmy:
They really need to sort this exchange out, even if it is to put them on pre sell out. And it is two seats together! :facepalm:

surely your "mates" will offer you something? (and I bet they'll be telling people at work, etc "yeah, I go to most games, was a regular at the Goldstone, etc, etc")

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Need advice, I bought print at home tickets but was not able to print them at the time. Now I realize they were not sent by email. When I log on the site while I can see that I bought them they are not available to print. Any advice on how best to get them? I emailed the club but I am afraid they will be busy on match day.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Need advice, I bought print at home tickets but was not able to print them at the time. Now I realize they were not sent by email. When I log on the site while I can see that I bought them they are not available to print. Any advice on how best to get them? I emailed the club but I am afraid they will be busy on match day.

Just go to the ticket booths next to the shop in good time before the match. Sure they will sort you out.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd give the ticket office a ring first thing. They are pretty good at sorting out things like this on the phone.

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford

Sounds odd, have you checked your junk e-mail? I've found it go directly there before

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

I had the same problem for the pre season Atlético game. Called the club and they emailed me the tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here