Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Belated RIPs Jeanne Moreau / Anita Pallenberg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Just discovered the French actress Jeanne Moreau died last week. Most famous for her role in Jules et Jim. Always had a bit of a thing for Jeanne with her beautiful dark eyes and sensuous mouth.

Also just found out that another sixties dark eyed foreign beauty died last month, Anita Pallenberg. Died quite locally in Chichester.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wasn't Anita Pallenberg connected to the Rolling Stones? Keith Richard possibly?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes. Brian Jones and Keith Richards after that. Had 3 children with Richards.

Jagger as well, an early groupie who lived the dream it seems. RIP another one from my youth ��

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Keith Richards has had a house in West Wittering near Chichester for the past 50 years which might explain the location of her death. It's also where the Marianne Faithfull Mars Bar myth originated when the police raided the property in 1967 which ended with Richards and Jagger appearing before Chichester magistrates on drug charges.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Just discovered the French actress Jeanne Moreau died last week. Most famous for her role in Jules et Jim. Always had a bit of a thing for Jeanne with her beautiful dark eyes and sensuous mouth. Died quite locally in Chichester.

Also just found out that another sixties dark eyed foreign beauty died last month, Anita Pallenberg.

jules et jim is a classic. absolute classic, and i had no idea that jeanne moreau lived in chi!

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Keith Richards has had a house in West Wittering near Chichester for the past 50 years which might explain the location of her death. It's also where the Marianne Faithfull Mars Bar myth originated when the police raided the property in 1967 which ended with Richards and Jagger appearing before Chichester magistrates on drug charges.

Yes a myth indeed. Apparently it was a Marathon sex session.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
jules et jim is a classic. absolute classic, and i had no idea that jeanne moreau lived in chi!
She didn't. I inadvertantly put that line next to Jeanne Moreau by mistake instead of Anita Pallenberg. Subsequently corrected

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Damn you that's actually interesting too. :/
Mothra will be gutted.

Edited: I thought he had died too but misread date of birth as 2012 and assumed it was the date of death but still alive and kicking

Last edited:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Edited: I thought he had died too but misread date of birth as 2012 and assumed it was the date of death but still alive and kicking

Godzilla-japanese-monster-movies-37387648-400-217.gif

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Mars Bars were bigger back then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills