Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that annoy me on holiday...

Boycee

Jan 16, 2004
Oop north
Stuck in hotel waiting for tropical storm Franklin to abate, I'm getting quite grumpy due to old age.

- tattoos
- people eating in the restaurants whilst wearing baseball caps
- anyone smoking near me
- Americans talking s***e very loudly
- grown men (all Brits) wearing football kits
- failure to have signed a striker before now

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
People in all inclusives/buffets loading their plates so high they can barely balance everything as they totter back to the table. Then leave half of it uneaten anyway before starting again on another plate
Brits shouting at locals in English when they clearly don't speak it as a first language, thinking the additional volume will help
Russian holidaymakers at beach resorts - loud, rude, arrogant and pissed virtually all the time

People in all inclusives/buffets loading their plates so high they can barely balance everything as they totter back to the table. Then leave half of it uneaten anyway before starting again on another plate
Brits shouting at locals in English when they clearly don't speak it as a first language, thinking the additional volume will help
Russian holidaymakers at beach resorts - loud, rude, arrogant and pissed virtually all the time

Russian tourists are why I'm going to Mexico this year, apparently they haven't made it there yet.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Choosing something of everything rather than making a meal, and then complaining that the food is the same at every meal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stuck in hotel waiting for tropical storm Franklin to abate, I'm getting quite grumpy due to old age.

- tattoos
- anyone smoking near me

Which hotel are you in we have the same dilemma but rain now lighter

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Airports. The older and grumpier I get, when holidays don't have to start and finish at one, they are much improved.

At least people seem to have stopped clapping when the plane lands now...never understood that.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
People that have the damn cheek to take their screaming baby with them on holiday. Scandalous!
Passengers that feel the need to talk to me on the flight. I don't care. Whatever it is you're mumbling about
Continental breakfasts. What even is that sh*t? Garlic sausage and Swedish Onion Cheese. NO!
Anyone over 58

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Airports. The older and grumpier I get, when holidays don't have to start and finish at one, they are much improved.

At least people seem to have stopped clapping when the plane lands now...never understood that.

Just got back from Ecuador, they are still doing it. To be fair, landing at Quito is a mare

Hot milk with tea

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
Russian tourists are why I'm going to Mexico this year, apparently they haven't made it there yet.

Don't get me started on Russian tourists...

The drunken oafish men splashing obscene amounts of money are bad enough, but the women - jeez! Super arrogant and never stop smoking. Had restaurant lunches ruined in Nice, Zakynthos, Amalfi and Santa Margherita and it's not like it takes them an hour or two to get maggoted...they turn up maggoted! At midday!

Thank Christ we haven't got 'em in Australia.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

- tattoos
- anyone smoking near me

Got most of mine there albeit Russians have knocked Americans off their 'annoying' perch. Horrible people Russians.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here