Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton's Striker Problem

TheGuidetoBHAFC

Aug 8, 2017
As I'm sure a lot ok you know, Brighton are on the market for a striker, and the Argus are reporting that we are willing to break a transfer record again for one. The future being banded around is that our budget for one is 20mil. If this is the case I'm wondering who everyone thinks the Albion should fork out their huge cash sum for.
I have, in fact, written a short blog post on this topic, and if people wouldn't mind checking it out it is theguidetobhafc.wordpress.com . Any feedback appreciated.:smile:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
IMG_0734.GIF

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Who's going to start tomorrow's striker thread?

I'd like to give it a shot but I'm at work from 6 so hopefully someone else can step in.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nope, I didn't know that.

If only somebody had mentioned it before

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
As I'm sure a lot ok you know, Brighton are on the market for a striker, and the Argus are reporting that we are willing to break a transfer record again for one. The future being banded around is that our budget for one is 20mil. If this is the case I'm wondering who everyone thinks the Albion should fork out their huge cash sum for.
I have, in fact, written a short blog post on this topic, and if people wouldn't mind checking it out it is theguidetobhafc.wordpress.com . Any feedback appreciated.:smile:

1 - You have permission to promote this?
2 - Why is it not as a link?
3 - Why the long name, why not buy the .com, for example: imabellend.com not imabellend.wordpress.com?
4 - I'm surprised no one else has noticed we need a striker, it really is an insightful observation.
5 - I'm going to bed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have, in fact, written a short blog post on this topic, and if people wouldn't mind checking it out
Based on the English (?) in your first post here, I don't think I'll bother.
Any feedback appreciated.:smile:
Take extra English lessons.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
For the sake of helping someone who might be on school holidays....... try searching for all the other threads on this topic and add to them after reading. Perhaps you can post your link there too and see if anyone bites.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This is clearly a kid who loves the Albion trying to do his bit.

I'm sure the wrath of lots of middle aged men is exactly what he needs to encourage him.

Keep it up fella.
I think you're right. Went to read it just then and found it was deleted. I feel genuinely sorry. [emoji22]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here