Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fire and Fury

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
[yt]-ugJZhL-cbc[/YT]

Good patronising stuff, perhaps they should try it in the streets of London?

I know where it is because I'm interested in 20th Century Wars but on a day to day basis since the early 1950's the Korean Peninsula has had as much relevance to the UK as Burkina Faso or Suriname...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Americans are dumb, they'll lap up everything they're told.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Americans are dumb, they'll lap up everything they're told.

Makes you wonder how they've managed to be the biggest super-power in the World for so long.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Makes you wonder how they've managed to be the biggest super-power in the World for so long.
The power isn't held by the people, surely everyone knew that

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Good patronising stuff, perhaps they should try it in the streets of London?

I know where it is because I'm interested in 20th Century Wars but on a day to day basis since the early 1950's the Korean Peninsula has had as much relevance to the UK as Burkina Faso or Suriname...

Exactly I can't imagine doing this in Churchill square would yield vastly different results.

All I learn from that video is that prime time TV in the US does a nice line in self depreciation. Can't imagine Graham Norton running around the west end Vox Popping people on how much they know about the EU.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
..................AND POWER!

_96273871_tv039788433.jpg

patcham lad

Nov 27, 2009
at the start of ww 2 a lot of our high up's wanted to capitulate to hitler including our royalty (the winsors} - winston churchill was elected & these people said he was a mad man - this mad man had more balls than the nazis could muster & united our nation like never before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here