Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andre Gray

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Yes because what we need is another slow CF ???

Gray is exactly the type of player we need, a pacey strong striker who will stretch the defence and make runs in behind. He can also play on the left which is an added bonus.

Totally agree Lloydy!!!
He fits every thing we need as a player!....ok his past views are tasteless and thoughtless but that was in the past! Let's not forget we have players now that don't have morals of a saint. Bring him in educate him and he leaves a better person and us an established prem team! AITC work with people from all walks of life, it's what we pride ourselves on as a club. Some people need to think on... and beyond!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are we not all for turning the other cheek, so to speak.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
He is a London lad as well so a lot nearer home than he is currently
I would have him in a shot
Great goal poacher and will spend 80 mins of a game doing sod all then smash in a couple of goals

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Burnley not looking good for survival this season, good for us though
Barton,Keane and now Gray on way out
Also looked at their fixture list, their first 5 aways are
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Man City
Spurs

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
For me it's a no, as a club I suspect our morals rule this one out

Indeed. It would be a PR disaster.

Lets not forget quite HOW bad his comments were.

Im not saying people shouldnt get a second chance, they absolutely should, but when balancing up bidding for him i would be amazed if a savvy football club like ours wouldnt take something like this very seriously in its considerations. It would no doubt be highlighted by several groups if ever it were to happen.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
He's been a right chapel hat peg in the past but I'm sure he'd be forgiven if he banged in a few goals and helped keep us up.
I wouldn't say no to getting him in.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
People attitudes towards him will change when he scores a few goals. As an example look at the attitude of Plymouth fans now towards Luke McCormack after a successful season with him being virtually ever present.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least Watford have their striker comfortably in place before 26.08.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I've mentioned before on previous posts, as we are a club that are in the spotlight for receiving lots of homophobic chanting, the fact that we regualrly criticise opposition fans for it, the fact the albion as a club support anti homophobic campaigns, signing a player who has been openly homophobic in the past seems completely at odds with this. He may have apologized, he may have grown up since then, good for him, but still don't want him at my club.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Indeed. It would be a PR disaster.

Lets not forget quite HOW bad his comments were.

Im not saying people shouldnt get a second chance, they absolutely should, but when balancing up bidding for him i would be amazed if a savvy football club like ours wouldnt take something like this very seriously in its considerations. It would no doubt be highlighted by several groups if ever it were to happen.
I can't see us going for him, but if we did I think he'd simply have to release a statement about how his life was then and how far he's come etc, which would end the issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here