Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 164

Thread: Andre Gray

  1. #31

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackenzie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Michael Keane will be a big miss for you guys, have you brought in a replacement for him yet?
    No not yet, but he'll be coming soon enough.

    Not that we'll be able to replace Keane like for like.
    I must have had a bad pint last night but the other twelve were fine.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #32
      Members Hugo Rune's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      4,486


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 8th battalion East Lancs View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      4-4-2

      With Vokes or Barnes dropping deep to help the midfield when we didn't have the ball (and that was a lot).

      The two wide men not really being wide men but playing quite narrow to combat the oppositions saturated midfield.

      It was all about territory, yardage and pressing, with a little bit of absolutely outstanding football and counter attacking.
      That's very interesting, thanks for the info. Assuming this 4-4-2 was used home and away, it's odd that home advantage had such a huge impact on your results?

      Are you hoping for more than 39 goals this season? Survival might depend on it?
      :guitar:
    • #33
      Members middletoenail's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Hong Kong
      Posts
      2,841


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 8th battalion East Lancs View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He isn't after 100k a week, it was all made up.
      He'll easily get that if he sits out the last year off his contract, I would have thought?

      Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk
    • #34
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      Sheffield
      Posts
      3,910


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 8th battalion East Lancs View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He isn't after 100k a week, it was all made up.
      He is a complete tosser though.

      No thanks to him or Lego head Wood.

      Massively overpriced.
    • #35

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 8th battalion East Lancs View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No not yet, but he'll be coming soon enough.

      Not that we'll be able to replace Keane like for like.
      Do you know who Dyche is after?
      The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....
    • #36
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      5,289


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by AmexRuislip View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Another Leon knight in the offering, no ta.
      Unusually I disagree with you. He has shown a massive amount of contrition about his past comments and behaviour, as far as I am aware. No new evidence as far as I know to contradict this trajectory.

      I shall read on to see whether I am right or not (bearing in mind that I continued to harbour a soft spot for Joy Barton up until his betting kerfuffle).

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

      Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
    • #37
      non sequitur Puppet Master's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      3,889


      0 Not allowed!
      He's a ****
      test
    • #38
      Members Weststander's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Withdean area
      Posts
      8,884


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 8th battalion East Lancs View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I couldn't tell you without looking.

      It'll be around 25 to 30 though.
      According to wiki:
      Gray 26
      Vokes 21
      Barnes 20
    • #39
      Broad Blue & White stripe perseus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Sūþseaxna
      Posts
      20,771


      0 Not allowed!
      What we want is an elegant yet powerful forward with an eye for goal, who is capable of playing anywhere along the front line; although he has been deployed as a second striker, he has also been used in a central role as a main striker, and is a competent and efficient finisher with both feet. A tenacious and energetic player, he is known for his work-rate and defensive contribution off the ball, and often drops into midfield in order to help his team win back possession. He is also known for his speed and intelligent attacking movement, which enables him to create space and provide depth for his team. Regarded as a promising young player, he also possesses good technical skills, as well as flair and finesse on the ball, and is capable of linking-up with his teammates and bringing other forwards into play.

      PS; not my script.


      Brighton = blue
      Albion = white
      Hove = just a little gold necklace stripe
    • #40

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That's very interesting, thanks for the info. Assuming this 4-4-2 was used home and away, it's odd that home advantage had such a huge impact on your results?

      Are you hoping for more than 39 goals this season? Survival might depend on it?

      A lot of Premier League players don't like coming to Turf Moor (they've said as much) because the crowd is on top of you and it's not an all bells and whistles type Premier League ground. That's our advantage before a ball is kicked.

      I'm hoping for more goals but we're unlikely to beat anyone at this level 3/4-0.
      I must have had a bad pint last night but the other twelve were fine.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •