Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is terrifying.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well Duh.......

Baggy grey tee shirt, cheap baggy shorts, unclear brand of nondescript trainers and doesn't look like he has a GPS watch, no lycra in sight, no flouro colours........what other evidence do you need FFS ??

Probably never even heard of Strava, Gu Gels or SCaps either and has no idea what a Michigan or Reducing Ladder session looks like.

Baggy shirts, baggy shorts to around my knees, never worn lycra, no idea what Gu Gels, SCaps. Michigan or Reducing Ladder sessions are: you've just described me.

I wouldn't call myself a runner though. In fact, currently, I aspire to "jogger' status!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Baggy shirts, baggy shorts to around my knees, never worn lycra, no idea what Gu Gels, SCaps. Michigan or Reducing Ladder sessions are: you've just described me.

I wouldn't call myself a runner though. In fact, currently, I aspire to "jogger' status!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] 'if the cap fits' [emoji106][emoji106]

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...-private-equity-firm-in-mayfair-a3609486.html

Man quizzed by police over 'jogger rage assault' on Putney Bridge is partner at Mayfair private equity firm

He is understood to have told detectives he is not the man in the video. He denies being involved and says he can prove he was in the US at the time.
His lawyers, Duncan Lewis solicitors, told the Standard: “This statement is issued in relation to our client Mr Eric Bellquist, who was arrested yesterday in relation to an incident that took place between a male jogger and a female pedestrian on May 5, 2017, on Putney Bridge.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A man arrested on suspicion of pushing a woman into the path of a bus while jogging has been eliminated from the investigation.

Eric Bellquist, 41, was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm following the incident on London's Putney Bridge.

His lawyer said Mr Bellquist "categorically denied" being the man seen in the video.

The Met said he will face no further action.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A man arrested on suspicion of pushing a woman into the path of a bus while jogging has been eliminated from the investigation.

Eric Bellquist, 41, was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm following the incident on London's Putney Bridge.

His lawyer said Mr Bellquist "categorically denied" being the man seen in the video.

He has proved he was in America at the time, so it's mistaken identity.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Chelsea address. We rest our case m'lud.

Thank god for British justice and not the kangaroo court of social media.Totally innocent but named and deemed to be guilty all over the internet without even being charged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here