Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Team vs Manchester City (Preview Thread)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Man city.JPG

Choose the team: http://www.skysports.com/football/n...025-5583-1101-117692-2606-18372&formation=442

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can't believe we won't start this game (indeed most games) without 3 in midfield and just one winger - so March starting and Knocky as a sub.
The loss of Kayal really does limit our choices so thinking Stephens, Propper and either Suttner or Sidwell with Gross in front of them and Murray as lone striker. My preference would probably be Suttner with Bong behind but I suspect CH will opt for PL experience.

Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bong
March Propper Stephens Suttner
Gross
Murray

Subs: Maenpaa Rosenior Hunemeier Sidwell Murphy Knockaert Hemed

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Can't believe we won't start this game (indeed most games) without 3 in midfield and just one winger - so March starting and Knocky as a sub.
The loss of Kayal really does limit our choices so thinking Stephens, Propper and either Suttner or Sidwell with Gross in front of them and Murray as lone striker. My preference would probably be Suttner with Bong behind but I suspect CH will opt for PL experience.

Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bong
March Propper Stephens Suttner
Gross
Murray​

Subs: Maenpaa Rosenior Hunemeier Sidwell Murphy Knockaert Hemed

I tend to agree with you I've always said we can only play on one wing at a time, so it makes more sense just to have one winger. If play needs to be switched we could use an overrlapping full back on the other side.

Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bong (or Suttner)
Rosenior Propper Stephens March
Gross
Murray​

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Wish we were still playing against likes of tommy Hutchinson et al! We might stand a chance but their team looks like it's just been announced for the Champ League Final...not to play against our little old Albion!

5-0 City and a rude welcome to the PL for us "gotta learn fast" etc from the MOTD pundits, I can almost hear them saying now. Followed by a 0-0 at Leicester next week. Tin hats on everyone, things are about to get a little uncomfortable. :)

Are we bothered that Knocky probably won't be starting? Have to say my heart will sink a little

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
About time this thread was updated. So ...

Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Suttner
March Propper Stephens Izquierdo
Gross
Murray

Bench: Maenpaa Rosenior Sidwell Knockaert Murphy Hemed Brown

Maybe Sidwell to start ahead of Propper as we soak up the first-half pressure ...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
About time this thread was updated. So ...

Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Suttner
March Propper Stephens Izquierdo
Gross
Murray

Bench: Maenpaa Rosenior Sidwell Knockaert Murphy Hemed Brown

Maybe Sidwell to start ahead of Propper as we soak up the first-half pressure ...

I'd start Knocky over March , Solly always looks more dangerous coming on in the second half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here