Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BT Sport this Saturday

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I have a basic Virgin TV package without BT Sport and wondered if anyone knew whether it is possible to get a one day pass to watch the game? I have Googled but can't seem to find anything obvious and I've never had BT Sport before so not entirely sure how it works. TIA.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
You'd need to call Virgin and see if they offer access for 1 day only.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
A question Ive been trying to get out of BT online but they want me to speak to call center which I don't have time for today. I'm betting you have to be a BT subscriber to get any sport from them but please prove me wrong..

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
For non Sky Sports subscribers get a NowTV stick or box. Tiny thing and a no brainer if you to pay as you go with the football.

NowTV IS Sky.

All you need is broadband.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
For non Sky Sports subscribers get a NowTV stick or box. Tiny thing and a no brainer if you to pay as you go with the football.

NowTV IS Sky.

All you need is broadband.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk
How on earth does that help when Saturday's match is on BT and not available on NOW TV?

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
BT don't do day passes ike Sky.. If you want to watch the match on BT either get a year contract or find a pub..

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Ooh forgot that I just got BT sport with Virgin; also got it on a free trial on the phone with EE.
Nice (but going to City anyway, so sort of nice but useless at the same time..)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I recently had BT Sport Lite, which was free.
Just spoken to BT, and have upgraded to the full package of BT Sports (online viewing only) for £5 a month, covering all bases as we are PL now.
Never really had the use for it before!

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
If you have an EE mobile contract you can get 3 months of free BT sport and I assume watch on the phone.. http://ee.co.uk/why-ee/bt-sport

Yes, found this out just this week so will join for a BT login on Friday or Saturday to maximize my 3 free months, and then only £5 per month after that I believe. It uses the BT Sport app which I'm told can be ChromeCasted onto the TV. You don't have to use your EE mobile signal - it's fine to use your wifi they say. Good deal I think, IF you're on EE.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I have a basic Virgin TV package without BT Sport and wondered if anyone knew whether it is possible to get a one day pass to watch the game? I have Googled but can't seem to find anything obvious and I've never had BT Sport before so not entirely sure how it works. TIA.

I know you said you have the basic virgin package but who is your broadband provider? If by luck it's bt you can get the channel for free in sd.

Another alternative would be to find someone willing to share their by sport sign on details and you could stream it through the app or online

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Slightly off topic ..just watched the Real Madrid v Man Utd game on BT Sport ..the presenter is also doing the Brighton game on Saturday and gave the impression of being a right ****er who knows nothing about us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here