Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knocky and Muzza start for U23 Vs Bournemouth

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
U23: #BHAFC team v #AFCB: Sanchez; Mateju, Hall, Barclay, Cox; Knockaert, Molumby, Hutchinson, Tilley; Murray, Connolly.

U23: #BHAFC subs v #AFCB: Collings (GK), Kerr, Collar, Sanders, J.Davies, Bjordal, Alzate.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I suppose this is to get them up to match fitness?

My guess is Murray will start saturday, knockaert will come on off the bench - we could really do with him for the counter-attack though.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Which to me suggests they both will be starting on Saturday.

Murray for sharpness after missing the Athletico game and Knockeart to prove he's fit and sharp enough ahead of the game.

Great news.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Knockaert has to be one of the most motivated players i've seen for years. Doesn't let himself go in the off season, and defies the odds with injuries. I just hope he isn't pushing himself too far to prove a point, i hope he's fully over his injury.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Knockaert has to be one of the most motivated players i've seen for years. Doesn't let himself go in the off season, and defies the odds with injuries. I just hope he isn't pushing himself too far to prove a point, i hope he's fully over his injury.

I just hope he's not got a really bad hair cut.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I suppose this is to get them up to match fitness?

My guess is Murray will start saturday, knockaert will come on off the bench - we could really do with him for the counter-attack though.

Do it against a tiring City. Sit back, park the bus for 70 mins. Bring on Knockeart, watch him skin Walker, cross it into Muzza's path and bang. We score.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bet Bournemouth U23s will be DELIGHTED to see those names on the team sheet...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
U23: #BHAFC team v #AFCB: Sanchez; Mateju, Hall, Barclay, Cox; Knockaert, Molumby, Hutchinson, Tilley; Murray, Connolly.
U23: #BHAFC subs v #AFCB: Collings (GK), Kerr, Collar, Sanders, J.Davies, Bjordal, Alzate.

Yoda

English & European
GOOAALL!! Wonderful move down the left side, involving Murray's backheel and Cox's low cross, is finished off by Tilley, who bends the ball into the top corner with a first-time left-footed strike.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Great goal from Tilley from good approach play from Murray and Cox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here