Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum 10th August

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So who was those 2 on the other table were they sound technicians from Radio Sussex? I thought one of those may have been JC.
Presumably so, they weren't visible on the YouTube stream.

JC was definitely between CH and TB.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Missed it . Did anyone mention the state of the ESU men's toilet floors? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did all those that went

oooowwwwwwww

at the mention of 33 TV cameras, then go outside to point at aeroplanes?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Main points of interest that I recall:

- Chris will not change his tactics when defending corners just because a fan wants him to.
- There's the possibility of adding a few extra premium seats in the North Stand similar to what is at the top of the South Stand (if I understood correctly).
- As expected, we will not be able to play 4-4-2 as consistently as we did last season. 4-5-1 will feature (obviously), but we also have to be open to 3-5-2 which is becoming increasingly popular.
- We will be profitable this season!
- We are hopeful for at least 1 or 2 more signings.
- Sounds like the hotel is off the cards for the time being, as we are focusing on Premier League infrastructure.
- Palace games are not a priority (sack him)
- As expected, we will use our squad in the cup.
- In the future, the aim is for home-grown academy players to form some of the British element of our first-team squad, but they have to be good enough.
- A report is formed for every game that one of our players out on loan plays.
- Izquierado's work permit hearing is next Wednesday, and we our likely to get a decision shortly thereafter. Depends on a whole number of factors other than international appearances: how good a player he is, fee, his wages, how many games he played last season, how many goals he scored, etc.
- New number 9 would be useful but these players are very expensive.

Probably missed a couple of decent points but those are the interesting(ish) ones I can remember.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Forgot to ask TB how the planned development at monks farm and thank the club for maybe bringing IKEA which saves going to Croyden!!!!and ruining a good day out shopping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here