Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast
    Members

Fans Forum 10th August

4 Not allowed!
    I cannot attend. Would it be possible for someone to ask with additional £100 income how club can justify ( apart from because enough people will pay ) increasing match day tickets by £10/15. I have a season but know many local people who either cannot afford it or are unable to attend enough games to justify.. All have attended at least 6 games a season over last few years. This season in addition to having to pay I think £25 to register as a member they are faced with these increases.
    This came to light when somebody told me a month ago he will be able to go to Man City game.. Saw him yesterday and said see you for pre game pint and he said not going as ticket is £55. Friends occupied seats in our stand when they could afford it last season and most they paid was £40

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by amexer View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I cannot attend. Would it be possible for someone to ask with additional £100 income how club can justify ( apart from because enough people will pay ) increasing match day tickets by £10/15. I have a season but know many local people who either cannot afford it or are unable to attend enough games to justify.. All have attended at least 6 games a season over last few years. This season in addition to having to pay I think £25 to register as a member they are faced with these increases.
      This came to light when somebody told me a month ago he will be able to go to Man City game.. Saw him yesterday and said see you for pre game pint and he said not going as ticket is £55. Friends occupied seats in our stand when they could afford it last season and most they paid was £40
      I can probably predict the answer will be, the games are selling out, supply + demand, going rate for premier league football, Tony Bloom has spent £100's of Millions etc etc
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010

19 Not allowed!
      Would it be possible for someone to ask:-

"Do you intend to sign another striker?"

After a full and comprehensive answer can someone else please ask the same again, about 10 minutes later.

Ta muchly.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      http://app.strava.com/clubs/north-stand-geeks
      Fantasy Vuelta - League Name: NSC Geeks League Code: 68204709

4 Not allowed!
      I cannot attend. Would it be possible for someone to ask with additional £100 income how club can justify ( apart from because enough people will pay )
      You didn't need to go any further. Question answered.

Price is what people are prepared to pay, same as it always has been, for everything.
      "I am repeatedly a fan of his braggish self-assurance. No point, that I can remember, has he ever been foolish or incorrect. All based on scientific, biblical fact. He's a vivid sermoniser whose halo sometimes burns those who dare to question."
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post

"Do you intend to sign another striker?"

After a full and comprehensive answer can someone else please ask the same again, about 10 minutes later.

Ta muchly.
      Would every ten minutes allow enough time for this rarely asked question to be presented?
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

9 Not allowed!
      Would it be possible for someone to ask how club can justifyincreasing match day ticket prices
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post

"Do you intend to sign another really expensive striker, on huge wages?"

If both of these question could be asked one after the other, that would be triffic. Cheers.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

10 Not allowed!
      Can someone ask TB if he thinks he could have Steve Parish in a knife fight?
      My music blog: de-minimis music
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Can someone ask TB how much a Swallow weighs?

5 Not allowed!
      Ask TB "What is the biggest animal you could single-handedly clingfilm to a lamppost?"
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s."

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      Can someone ask TB if he thinks he could have Steve Parish in a knife fight?
      Name:  knifefight.jpg
Views: 1446
Size:  54.4 KB