Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum 10th August

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The post match booze question was a good one, although terribly asked.

Someone, possibly on here, had heard that Spurs had got special dispensation to sell alcohol post match at Wembley. This is most likely due to Wembley's license. However, it was equated with a PL post match booze ban. Barbs said it was nonsense and there's no such PL rule and lovely, delicious booze will be available to us after the game on the concourses.

This is good news.

I can't believe people are losing their shit over a striker when this issue has been floating around. Luckily this is the only sensible resolution. :thumbsup:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
A very enjoyable watch. Far too many people take this level of supporter inclusion/interaction for granted. I doubt you could get a bigger contrast from Archer/Bellotti to Bloom/Barber.

We are truly blessed. :bhasign:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Personally it got me out of the house for a couple of hours so I didn't have to watch big fat american birds getting into too small bride-gowns - non HD - HD + 1hr catch up:down:

Also a big shout out to the medical staff who were able to bring me around after I collapsed into a heap when paying £8.60 for two small cans of stout :moo:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No Worries. I can understand why people watching/listening would have been confused. The camera didn't pan on the audience. I doubt they will be offended.

Anyone who travels to home games on Mid Sussex Seagulls or away with Blues Away will know Alan and Katarina.

I know who you mean. They go to most away games.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Katarina is a disabled teenage girl. She would not be able to ask the question herself. It was her dad asking the questions on her behalf. They go to a lot of away games.

Not just me but why not say who you are then there wouldn't be any confusion? I bet loads listening would be thinking what's going on when all he had to say he was her dad.
People there might know the situation but not those listening at home

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not just me but why not say who you are then there wouldn't be any confusion? I bet loads listening would be thinking what's going on when all he had to say he was her dad.
People there might know the situation but not those listening at home

I don't know. I wasn't there. I was just giving information. I have already said it was no biggy.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I thought that was quite interesting CH confirmed that for the most part we will be 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 but probably not 3-5-2

Bruno and Suttner don't have the pace for wing back play and we'd have to play Goldson or Hunnemeir at CB. No brainer for me. Besides, why copy Conte when our aim is survival, rather than winning the Champions League.

I'm actually surprised someone bothered asking that question.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Personally it got me out of the house for a couple of hours so I didn't have to watch big fat american birds getting into too small bride-gowns - non HD - HD + 1hr catch up:down:

Also a big shout out to the medical staff who were able to bring me around after I collapsed into a heap when paying £8.60 for two small cans of stout :moo:

What about your hip flask ??

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Happens every year with every fans forum. Large amount of toys out of prams on NSC. It means shit, if they get asked awkward questions they'll deflect it with a politician answers. Grin and bear, and just enjoy TB, PB and CH taking some time out to have a chat. That's all it meant to me anyway.

Well said. Went along and thought the questions in the main were very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Personally it got me out of the house for a couple of hours so I didn't have to watch big fat american birds getting into too small bride-gowns - non HD - HD + 1hr catch up

Well you're obviously more informed on the programme, given the list of channels you've mentioned?? :wink:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20170810-211217.png

The girl on the right is obviously planning on staying the night, given her attire!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

I think I was stood at the bar next to you, even I was gob smacked by the prices!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here