Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum 10th August

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I cannot attend. Would it be possible for someone to ask with additional £100 income how club can justify ( apart from because enough people will pay ) increasing match day tickets by £10/15. I have a season but know many local people who either cannot afford it or are unable to attend enough games to justify.. All have attended at least 6 games a season over last few years. This season in addition to having to pay I think £25 to register as a member they are faced with these increases.
This came to light when somebody told me a month ago he will be able to go to Man City game.. Saw him yesterday and said see you for pre game pint and he said not going as ticket is £55. Friends occupied seats in our stand when they could afford it last season and most they paid was £40

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I cannot attend. Would it be possible for someone to ask with additional £100 income how club can justify ( apart from because enough people will pay ) increasing match day tickets by £10/15. I have a season but know many local people who either cannot afford it or are unable to attend enough games to justify.. All have attended at least 6 games a season over last few years. This season in addition to having to pay I think £25 to register as a member they are faced with these increases.
This came to light when somebody told me a month ago he will be able to go to Man City game.. Saw him yesterday and said see you for pre game pint and he said not going as ticket is £55. Friends occupied seats in our stand when they could afford it last season and most they paid was £40

I can probably predict the answer will be, the games are selling out, supply + demand, going rate for premier league football, Tony Bloom has spent £100's of Millions etc etc

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would it be possible for someone to ask:-

"Do you intend to sign another striker?"

After a full and comprehensive answer can someone else please ask the same again, about 10 minutes later.

Ta muchly.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I cannot attend. Would it be possible for someone to ask with additional £100 income how club can justify ( apart from because enough people will pay )

You didn't need to go any further. Question answered.

Price is what people are prepared to pay, same as it always has been, for everything.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

"Do you intend to sign another striker?"

After a full and comprehensive answer can someone else please ask the same again, about 10 minutes later.

Ta muchly.

Would every ten minutes allow enough time for this rarely asked question to be presented?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would it be possible for someone to ask how club can justifyincreasing match day ticket prices

"Do you intend to sign another really expensive striker, on huge wages?"

If both of these question could be asked one after the other, that would be triffic. Cheers.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ask TB "What is the biggest animal you could single-handedly clingfilm to a lamppost?"

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can someone ask TB if he thinks he could have Steve Parish in a knife fight?

knifefight.jpg

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Per the discussion of this on other threads, it would be great if PB could be asked if it would be possible for the club to provide a rough breakdown of how many loyalty points folks have. And how the loyalty point levels are decided for each tranche of ticket sales.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Why is the ticket exchange still an afterthought?
Does Barbs hate Seagulls TV as much as he hated Seagulld Player?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Can somebody ask Tony if he's rather fight a duck the size of a horse or 20 horses the size of a duck?

Thanks

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Can I still go to this forum?
Do I need a ticket?

I have been answering questions all my life but have been known to ask really stupid ones :stupid:

D

Deleted member 2719

Even though I'm a little bit late asking can I have a FREE shirt for my 7th birthday ?

#askbarber

Year 1

Lost revenue £800
Kid's Shirt Cost £ 5
Total loss £795

Result

Lost revenue from a punter because of rudeness of staff and lack of negotiating from seniors.

It's all down to principles and customer service has always been my priority.

Ernest you were the top of my list and you didn't let me down. :thumbsup:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Could someone ask Paul Barber, does the clubs decision in terms of above mentioned 7th birthday shirt and the resulting loss of income have much impact on his bonus package

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can someone ask Barber if the club can set up an Internet forum just for BHAFC whingers

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here