Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum 10th August

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This may be a personal view but I really worry about grown men wearing Brighton shirts to a fans forum. Odd.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This may be a personal view but I really worry about grown men wearing Brighton shirts to a fans forum. Odd.

Worry is bad for your blood pressure. Just shrug and say it's not for me. Others think it is showing support for the club.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Perhaps if they were attending the association of botanical grasses annual dinner...but a BHA shirt, at the Amex...? I don't understand why it's such an odd thing in people's eyes regardless of age.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I thought that was quite interesting CH confirmed that for the most part we will be 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 but probably not 3-5-2

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is this a bloke ?

Called Katarina. Just tuned in and that was the first question asked. WTF.

Katrina, who sounds like a man. Sonny from Lebanon. Come one, come all. The melting pot that is Brighton.

Katarina is a disabled teenage girl. She would not be able to ask the question herself. It was her dad asking the questions on her behalf. They go to a lot of away games.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
The post match booze question was a good one, although terribly asked.

Someone, possibly on here, had heard that Spurs had got special dispensation to sell alcohol post match at Wembley. This is most likely due to Wembley's license. However, it was equated with a PL post match booze ban. Barbs said it was nonsense and there's no such PL rule and lovely, delicious booze will be available to us after the game on the concourses.

This is good news.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You can't drink after the game WTF??

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Happens every year with every fans forum. Large amount of toys out of prams on NSC. It means shit, if they get asked awkward questions they'll deflect it with a politician answers. Grin and bear, and just enjoy TB, PB and CH taking some time out to have a chat. That's all it meant to me anyway.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The post match booze question was a good one, although terribly asked.

Someone, possibly on here, had heard that Spurs had got special dispensation to sell alcohol post match at Wembley. This is most likely due to Wembley's license. However, it was equated with a PL post match booze ban. Barbs said it was nonsense and there's no such PL rule and lovely, delicious booze will be available to us after the game on the concourses.

This is good news.
I missed this question as I'd popped out to the off license.

Good to know :drink:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Shame no one asked about the Seagulls TV debacle, but I suppose people want to go to the game on Saturday and not find their ticket mysteriously doesn't work...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes you can. Settle, petal!!
b5db76bfdfb6f14e0a05de5fcaafc344.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Katarina is a disabled teenage girl. She would not be able to ask the question herself. It was her dad asking the questions on her behalf. They go to a lot of away games.

My bad. I apologise. Thanks for explaining it. The first part of the question now makes total sense.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My bad. I apologise. Thanks for explaining it. The first part of the question now makes total sense.

No Worries. I can understand why people watching/listening would have been confused. The camera didn't pan on the audience. I doubt they will be offended.

Anyone who travels to home games on Mid Sussex Seagulls or away with Blues Away will know Alan and Katarina.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here