Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester City's most famous supporter....

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Would imagine Mr Gallagher's lawyers have been in touch already

Mr Gallagher doesn't qualify because he doesn't have the right sort of mammarial appendages.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Once again total ignorance of who this 'celebrity' is. I presume a Chanteuse of some description who also doesn't mind getting her kit off?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not exactly 'famous' - more 'pathetic', but I always remember this shit character from this even shitter sitcom:

Graham Haberfield (17 November 1941 - 18 October 1975) was an English actor. Born in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, the son of a railway porter, he was educated at Herbert Strutt Grammar School, Belper. Later, he joined the Bristol Old Vic Theatre, from where he graduated in 1962.

The same year, at the age of 20, he joined the cast of Coronation Street as Jerry Booth, a character who appeared between 1962–1964, 1965–1968 and 1971–1975. His sporadic appearances allowed him to try other work and avoid being typecast. He did varied stage and television work, such as No Hiding Place, Strange Report, and Z Cars, but is best remembered as Jerry Booth and as Winston, the die-hard Manchester City fan in the hit Granada Television sitcom The Dustbinmen.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
iancurtis170913w.jpg

Mark E Smith and Johnny Marr close up.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We should get some better quality 'most famous supporters' this year considering the teams we're playing. I hope to not be disappointed.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Not exactly 'famous' - more 'pathetic', but I always remember this shit character from this even shitter sitcom:

Graham Haberfield (17 November 1941 - 18 October 1975) was an English actor. Born in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, the son of a railway porter, he was educated at Herbert Strutt Grammar School, Belper. Later, he joined the Bristol Old Vic Theatre, from where he graduated in 1962.

The same year, at the age of 20, he joined the cast of Coronation Street as Jerry Booth, a character who appeared between 1962–1964, 1965–1968 and 1971–1975. His sporadic appearances allowed him to try other work and avoid being typecast. He did varied stage and television work, such as No Hiding Place, Strange Report, and Z Cars, but is best remembered as Jerry Booth and as Winston, the die-hard Manchester City fan in the hit Granada Television sitcom The Dustbinmen.

Loved the Dustbinmen series back in the day .Episodes available on You Tube

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
We should get some better quality 'most famous supporters' this year considering the teams we're playing. I hope to not be disappointed.

I think you will find they are picked for a bit of obscurity on purpose ........ as well as normally just being attractive ladies

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
The bloke that plays Cain Dingle in Emmerdale.

Nick Leeson, The rogue trader that brought down Barings Bank.

Apparantly, CEO of Ryanair Michael O'Leary, although he probably preferred City when they were operating to a budget model.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Disappointingly small picture of the aforementioned z-lister I'm afraid, crodo. Could do better.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As a contestant from Manchester on TV game show when asked if he was red or blue replied I am from Manchester so it has to be City.
This of course is the biggest load of bollocks and belongs in the same bin of football cliches as "Liverpool's kop is so loud that they almost suck the ball in" (it is a bang average home end compared to my own preference, Villa's Holte end) and "they love their football in the north east" (two big clubs that are as likely to draw a pitiful gate as anywhere else, and a host of poorly supported small ones).

To get back to the point, City and United both draw support from Manchester and in more or less equal numbers. The key difference is the number of armchair fans they have. United's are drawn from all over the country, but City are exactly the same only a bit more local - half of Cheshire is Man City, when they should be following their smaller local club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here