Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre-Match Drinks Saturday - and where game can be seen if you don't have a ticket.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Various Student Union bars too. All pulled up the drawbridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the Uni bar behind the West Stand stopped letting in fans last season, unless they had a student card or some sort of membership.
I don't know of any fans that used the Sussex Uni bars.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Postcode is on the OP, but there is no parking there.

They're on the City Bobble Hat coach. I was going to buy them a beer in the Swan but apparently it's home only this season.

Is this going to be a regular fixture this season? It's a very decent alternative option

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
They're on the City Bobble Hat coach. I was going to buy them a beer in the Swan but apparently it's home only this season.

Is this going to be a regular fixture this season? It's a very decent alternative option

I honestly don't know the answer to that. I guess it will depend on how many visitors they get, and whether it's worth their while opening early.

As I said earlier, I've been asked to put this on here, as like many establishments they need more trade.

To answer the question about busses, with four different bus routes going past the door to The Amex I'm sure they won't all be full.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I thought the Uni bar behind the West Stand stopped letting in fans last season, unless they had a student card or some sort of membership.
I don't know of any fans that used the Sussex Uni bars.

You'll need a University Of Brighton ID card (staff or student) to get into the Hive now. About 25,000 people have them. Card holders can then sign in up to four guests. The bar will be open on Saturday I've heard.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Hi - hope Bozza doesn't mine me posting this.

If you fancy a cheap pint or two before the game on Saturday, why not pop along to:

Brighton Trades Labour Club.
15/16 Lewes Road
Brighton
BN2 3HP

The club, which will be open to non-members on Saturday, will be open from 12.00 Midday.

There's a good selection of beer from £3.00 a pint. There's a £1.00 'signing-in ' fee on Saturday, making you a member for the day.

Directly outside there is a bus stop, from where the 23, 25, 29 and 29 all run on a regular basis to The Amex.

Finally, for those who haven't got a ticket, the Albion match will be shown, and from 4pm until the first goal is scored (by either side) beer will be £2.00 a pint.

Cheers.:drink:

Just a quick reminder - cheap beer, busses to The Amex and the game will be shown there if you haven't got a ticket.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Am I right in saying you're about 15 minute walk from train station? If so we might walk over to you

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How much for a prawn sandwich?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here