Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Members

1 Not allowed!
    Particularly useful not being able to use vouchers on a match day when living 200 miles away

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Not sure if this has been mentioned, can we combine vouchers? Happy with vouchers to get a shirt if we can use them both.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Joke not being able to use the vouchers on matchdays, when else are most people going to be at the Amex ffs. If you don't live in the Brighton area, are you going to use 2+ hours of your time and a load of petrol to use a voucher to buy stuff that's worth at max half the voucher value. No wonder people don't use the exchange and there were so many empty seats last season

0 Not allowed!
      That is shit but the queues before and after the madrid game were horrendous.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Birdie Boy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That is shit but the queues before and after the madrid game were horrendous.

Which is why I won't be using the ticket exchange. Apart from the fact that I should be at every home game anyway, what difference does it make using a voucher on a matchday? An alternative would be to allow them to be used online (I assume this isn't an option already).
      Registered Loser Jimmy Come Lately's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      It's not a brilliant system but it seems to be working. Listed the tickets for me and Mrs JCL this morning, got a (rather oddly worded) confirmation email from the club, saw our seats on sale shortly afterwards, saw our block sold out again shortly after that.

I just hope that our tickets have gone to fans who want to use them, not someone who's going to flog them on one of the reseller sites.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Wookiee View Post
      I might be wrong, but I'm sure somebody said last year that you can't use the voucher to put towards a replica shirt ?
      I did exactly that last year.
      Smile Like You Mean It Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ac gull View Post
      Particularly useful not being able to use vouchers on a match day when living 200 miles away
      Pretty sure that used to be the case, and I might have missed it in the link provided by OP, but assuming that's the full T&Cs in the link, it doesn't actually say you can't use the vouchers on a match day. As should be the case anyway. Vouchers take very little longer to process at the tills than cash does.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Last season some two hours or so before kick off one game I was told could not get an item refunded or use a voucher on match day as match day staff not trained to do either of these tasks

There were about seven staff stood about doing nothing much at the time, after I pointed this out from memory the supervisor then told me rules was rules and I could not get a refund

Then had to travel down a day early before next home game to visit shop to sort above

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lower West Stander View Post
      What's the point when all you get is a bloody voucher?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      You can be the proud owner of a complete team kit.