Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Ticket Exchange NOW OPEN for Man City match***

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Not sure if this has been mentioned, can we combine vouchers? Happy with vouchers to get a shirt if we can use them both.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Joke not being able to use the vouchers on matchdays, when else are most people going to be at the Amex ffs. If you don't live in the Brighton area, are you going to use 2+ hours of your time and a load of petrol to use a voucher to buy stuff that's worth at max half the voucher value. No wonder people don't use the exchange and there were so many empty seats last season

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
That is shit but the queues before and after the madrid game were horrendous.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
That is shit but the queues before and after the madrid game were horrendous.

Which is why I won't be using the ticket exchange. Apart from the fact that I should be at every home game anyway, what difference does it make using a voucher on a matchday? An alternative would be to allow them to be used online (I assume this isn't an option already).

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
It's not a brilliant system but it seems to be working. Listed the tickets for me and Mrs JCL this morning, got a (rather oddly worded) confirmation email from the club, saw our seats on sale shortly afterwards, saw our block sold out again shortly after that.

I just hope that our tickets have gone to fans who want to use them, not someone who's going to flog them on one of the reseller sites.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Particularly useful not being able to use vouchers on a match day when living 200 miles away

Pretty sure that used to be the case, and I might have missed it in the link provided by OP, but assuming that's the full T&Cs in the link, it doesn't actually say you can't use the vouchers on a match day. As should be the case anyway. Vouchers take very little longer to process at the tills than cash does.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Last season some two hours or so before kick off one game I was told could not get an item refunded or use a voucher on match day as match day staff not trained to do either of these tasks

There were about seven staff stood about doing nothing much at the time, after I pointed this out from memory the supervisor then told me rules was rules and I could not get a refund

Then had to travel down a day early before next home game to visit shop to sort above

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Last season some two hours or so before kick off one game I was told could not get an item refunded or use a voucher on match day as match day staff not trained to do either of these tasks

There were about seven staff stood about doing nothing much at the time, after I pointed this out from memory the supervisor then told me rules was rules and I could not get a refund

Then had to travel down a day early before next home game to visit shop to sort above

We used the ticket exhange once last season and were able to spend the vouchers on the next matchday. Seems odd that you were told the opposite. My problem with it was that we spent about half an hour walking
around the shop trying to find stuff we wanted/gifts. Not a critisicm of the shop but there's only so many souvenirs anyone would want so we are unlikely to bother this season unless we can redeem with beer/pies.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Fact alert: I went in the shop yesterday and asked can vouchers be used to buy replica/match day shirts and can they be combined? Answer to both was yes.

I didn't think to ask if they can be used on match days. My apologies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here