Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky sports live from Amex & training ground tomorrow from 10am

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just a heads up
Sky sports will feature us throughout the day tomorrow, coming live from Amex and a feature on the training ground(academy) at lancing
Series linked the whole day on sky sports :thumbsup:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Just a heads up
Sky sports will feature us throughout the day tomorrow, coming live from Amex and a feature on the training ground(academy) at lancing
Series linked the whole day on sky sports :thumbsup:

New signing announcement opportunity...

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
They do seem to have a thing for us. My colleague who's a Sunderland fan says every time he's tuned into Sky Sports News we're on therein some capacity. As a result, he's now convinced we'll finish comfortably 15th.

So I share his enthusiasm...

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Jim White will LOVE the unveiling of a new (record) signing while he is actually there......................clever move by all concerned if it was deliberate (and it actually happens)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Jim White will LOVE the unveiling of a new (record) signing while he is actually there......................clever move by all concerned if it was deliberate (and it actually happens)

Thank god this didn't happen this time last year with all the WELCOME PRITCHARD banners and streamers everywhere.

Would have been a tad embarrassing.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Which Sky Sports channel ? Assuming football channel or is it News channel - need to set remote record

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we (NSC) needs some kind of media reality check.

The Albion are a big club, it's finally made it into the The Greatest League in the World TM.
We're the new blood.

The top 6 are in their own media league.
11 clubs are meaningless.
Then there's Newcastle, no story till Rafa walks.
Huddersfield similar to ourselves but in Huddersfield.
& the Albion, a club that's the whole package, with all the media facilities, and 50 miles from London.

We can't keep getting giddy just because The Observer has written nice things, or Sky have popped in for a chat.

Save that for ESPN, L'equipe, Gazetta dello Sport, Viz, Beijing Today.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think we (NSC) needs some kind of media reality check.

The Albion are a big club, it's finally made it into the The Greatest League in the World TM.
We're the new blood.

The top 6 are in their own media league.
11 clubs are meaningless.
Then there's Newcastle, no story till Rafa walks.
Huddersfield similar to ourselves but in Huddersfield.
& the Albion, a club that's the whole package, with all the media facilities, and 50 miles from London.

We can't keep getting giddy just because The Observer has written nice things, or Sky have popped in for a chat.

Save that for ESPN, L'equipe, Gazetta dello Sport, Viz, Beijing Today.

Sorry, but after the shit we've had in the last 25 years I'm quite giddy at the prospect of welcoming the Stoke Sentinel (that's not a euphemism for Naylor) to the Amex. I'm sure the players and CH are a bit more level headed though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry, but after the shit we've had in the last 25 years I'm quite giddy at the prospect of welcoming the Stoke Sentinel (that's not a euphemism for Naylor) to the Amex. I'm sure the players and CH are a bit more level headed though.

Damn I wish I'd written The Stoke Sentinel. :clap:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Which Sky Sports channel ? Assuming football channel or is it News channel - need to set remote record

From the clip they've just shown (Jim White at the game yesterday) it sounds like it's on SSN throughout the day..............

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Coming up next

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
DGnL3kRXsAEXGAJ.jpg

Hasn't Tony Bloom, already done this :shrug:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Barber just confirmed to Jim White
- That they are doing a deal today that will be a new transfer record "if they get it over the line".
- Jim White said a source had told him it was Davy Propper and it was £10m . Barber laughed.
- "we're looking to do a couple more"
- Stuart Pearce in studio after "I think they will [stay up]

[tweet]894492946850086914[/tweet]

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Barber just confirmed to Jim White
- That they are doing a deal today that will be a new transfer record "if they get it over the line".
- Jim White said a source had told him it was Davy Propper and it was £10m . Barber laughed.
- "we're looking to do a couple more"
- Stuart Pearce in studio after "I think they will [stay up]

And the block paving is being weeded

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here