Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pace

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Admittedly we are going to get crucified at times this season down our flanks but as soon as we had March and AK going at Madrid today we started to cause problems! It shows we need pace at the heart of the attack too! Last year we came at teams quite strong in the second half of a lot of games. We need to do it from the first whistle this season otherwise teams will be out of sight by half time! Thoughts....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Admittedly we are going to get crucified at times this season down our flanks but as soon as we had March and AK going at Madrid today we started to cause problems! It shows we need pace at the heart of the attack too! Last year we came at teams quite strong in the second half of a lot of games. We need to do it from the first whistle this season otherwise teams will be out of sight by half time! Thoughts....

Agreed.....surprised how many problems March and Knocky caused such a supposedly accomplished defence.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If we go at the very best teams from the off, they'll be out of sight by half-time or pick us off when we're knackered on the hour mark. Today was almost a perfect game plan.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
If we go at the very best teams from the off, they'll be out of sight by half-time or pick us off when we're knackered on the hour mark. Today was almost a perfect game plan.

Unfortunately we are always going to be chasing majority of games...my point was we need pace tthrough the middle to cause maximum impact when we do attack! You can't sit back and let teams come at you in this division!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
They are class against championship sides. I didn't expect them to look pretty much as good against champions league semi finalists.

Sadly Murphy also played at the same level as against Championship sides. He was absent for most of the half he played against AM before rightly being hauled off. Had the knock on effect of nullifying Bruno whenever he moved up the right wing. However, a positive was I thought Rosenior and Bong played well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here