Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives from today game

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
The main positve for me, Matt Ryan didn't let in 3 goals yesterday on his Amex debut.....

....According to this. :ffsparr:
Screenshot_2017-08-07-07-05-27.png

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Sorry but I would disagree with your thoughts on Murray - for the game time he had previously in the Prem I saw him give experienced defenders a torrid time and he can score goals in this league - he just wasn't a regular starter following his return from injury. His intelligent and hold up play will prove invaluable to allow the likes of Gross, Brown, Knocky and March to feed off.

I very much liked what I saw of all the new signings today along with March and Knocky - particularly Brown who I'm glad we signed rather than Mooy. The biggest question is whether we can realistically accommodate Gross, Brown, Knocky & March in the team at the same time ? Am feeling very optimistic for the season ahead as long as the depth of the squad isn't challenged too heavily through injury or suspensions. UTA !

Obviously I hope you're right , and I am a massive murray fan . It's just asking a lot for him to be main man over the course over a whole season . Sam could be our Ashley Barnes, but my worry with him is that he doesn't convert enough , and we will get fewer chances. I should think there's a lot of work going on to get a striker . If we get the right one (not easy) we have a good chance.

U r right that we are packed with midfielders but we will probably need them all at some point. I hope kayal doesn't get forgotten . Very good player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here